18

I was walking to school alone because obviously Suho had left me in the bus. I saw Jukyung walking infront of me but I decided not to call her. Out of nowhere a motorcycle went past me. And guess who it was?

Han fucking Seojun.

That guy was about to ran over me. And what is he doing with his motorcycle? Wasn't he suppose to stop riding it?

"Aigoo....aigoo! Look at that!" I said going closer to Seojun's motorcycle. "Weren't you suppose to stop riding it?" I asked Seojun putting my hands on my hips.

Seojun and Jukyung were in middle of what seems like a fight. "That's what I am telling him. He should stop if his mother said to" Jukyung said coming close to me and linking our arms. She showed me the pictures she took of Seojun with his motorcycle.

"Are you my mother's mafia?" Seojun asked looking irritated. We both laughed at him. "Mafia? You mean spy?" Jukyung said making me laugh more. "Same difference. They're both bad guys" Seojun said making Jukyung stop her laugh. But he couldn't stop me.

I clapped my hands together "I think I lost couple of brain cells because of that" I slowly stopped laughing.

He scoffed at me then pulled his phone out of his blazer. "You are not the only one. I have one too" he showed the photo he took of Jukyung from her mother's shop.

"Delete it while I am being nice" he told Jukyung and started to walk. "He still didn't delete that?" I mumbled.

"Ya! Help me" Jukyung shook me. "Ugh! This is so tiring" I whined. She shook me even more "okay, okay! Hold my bag" I gave her my bag and started to run after Seojun. "Han Seojun! Come here" of course he didn't stop.

I had wasted so much energy by running after Seojun that I didn't even want to move now. He made me run half of the school. Also the pictures were still not deleted.

The next class had some time so I was taking a quick break. I was  pretending to be asleep by putting my head on my desk. Han Seojun, as always was disturbing me. Sighing heavily I turned in my seat and sweetly smiled at Seojun's friends "can you please come back later?"

They started nodding aggressively and went out of the room saying anything for you. At least his friends listen to me.

Han Seojun was sitting on a desk on my right. "Come here" I pointed at his desk. He rolled his eyes and ignored me. "Ya! Han fucking Seojun! Come here" I glared at him. He got up from the desk he was sitting "that's not my middle name" he glared but at least he sat on his seat.

"What do you want?" He asked when he sat down. "I am bored. Also I had some questions" I said leaning forward. "Were you and Suho friends before?" I whispered to him. He raised an eyebrow "why do you ask?"

"Because you clearly are not friends now. You two are more like ex-lovers" I said making him scoff. "For your question, yes. We were friends before" he said leaning back on his chair. "So do you know Seyeon too?" I asked.

Even if the topic of Seyeon makes me want to cry but still I need to know. Seojun looked at me for a long minute before answering. He sighed heavily "yes, we three were friends". "You were also friends with Seyeon?" My eyes widened in surprise. He just nodded his head.

"Then how come I never heard about you? I even talked to Seyeon over phone. But Suho and Seyeon never spoke about a Seojun" I said tapping my index finger on my chin. He shrugged "I have seen them talking to you. I think I once said hi to you".

I leaned forward "really? I can't remember anything" I pouted.

"I take it back that I miss you" Soo-Ah's voice caught my attention. I think it caught Seojun's attention too. Because we both looked at her at the same time. "Actually I have a girlfriend. I am a piece of garbage. I wanted to cheat with you. I apologize" she finished.

"What a punk!" Soo-Ah yelled. "Were you rejected?" Seojun spoke up making people around us laugh. "How do you get rejected so quickly? How does that happen? It's too quick" he continued making people laugh more. I kicked him under the desk "stop it".

"Why do you always hit me?" He hissed at me. "Then why do you always act line a jerk?" I copied him. He rolled his eyes but shut up.

I looked at Suho and he also looked at me. I smiled at the memory of yesterday which also made him smile but he quickly covered it.

Yesterday~

"He went to the washroom" I said looking at the direction the player went. "Let's go" I grabbed his arm but Suho stopped me. "That's mens washroom. Where do you think you are going?" He raised his eyebrow at me. "Fine. You go" I rolled my eyes.

"I will wait here. It's your responsibility to bring him here" I pointed my finger at him. He rolled his eyes and went inside the washroom.

I am bored here. Why isn't Suho coming? I heard someone scream. Must be that scumbag. I watched Suho as he dragged that guy by his arm. "Hello there" I went infront of them. Suho gave his phone to me. I checked his messages and calls to see he was cheating with about 10 girls. "Look at that" I scrolled through his messages.

"You are doing things like this with that face. Wow" I texted Jukyung from his phone. I put his phone inside his jacket pocket. "Works done" I smiled at Suho, who let him go. He rubbed at the place where Suho had hold him. "Also" I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine "don't play with girls".

A/N:

Vote and comment!

I love ya~