9

I was walking back inside school. But the sound of some horrible singing stop me. I looked at the source of it only to find Jukyung singing.

She doesn't know her voice is cracking does she?

People are laughing at her. "Whoa! She is really terrible" a girl said laughing with her friend.

"Ya! Mind your own damn business" I glared at her. She sinked in fear and went away dragging her friend.

I continued my walk till I reached the class. "Ya! Where were you?" Soojin said as I walked inside. "Just went for a walk" I replied sitting down.

"The audition for the talent show is starting. Aren't you going?" Soo-Ah jumped beside Soojin.

"Oh, right! But do you think I should do it?" I said biting my lips.

"Yes. Of course! We are rooting for you" Soo-Ah exclaimed throwing a fist in the air in what seems like excitement.

I inhaled deeply "okay I will go now" I stood up. They both nodded at me and gave me hugs.

The whole walk to the hall where the audition was held, I was only thinking what song should I sing.

When I reached the audition, lots of people were practicing. Wow! They are really serious.

I signed up for the audition. The whole time when I was writing down the information, the girl who gave me the papers was gawking at me.

"Don't stare too much, you might fall in love" I said looking up at her. She blushed looking away. Smiling I gave her the papers.

I stood at a corner not too close or too far, enough to hear if anyone calls my name.

After couple of contestants finally my turn came. Taking a deep breath I walked to the middle of the stage. The girl from earlier gave me a mic.

"Hello, I am Lee Irene. I am going to sing" I said.

The students who were the judge today clapped and told me to start.

I took another deep breath and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and with a smile began to sing.

"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

I sang the pre-drop and drop of the song 'clarity'. When I stopped singing every one in the room clapped.

"You are in" the judges gave me a thumbs up. Smiling I bowed a little and left for my class.

I entered the class and was immediately attacked by none other than Soojin and Soo-Ah.

"How did it go?" Soo-Ah asked trying to act patient. But you could tell by the look of her face that see was anything but patient.

My brain advised me to play a game with them.

I looked down sadly "I didn't get chosen" I said acting sad. "What? They don't know what talent is! Who the hell made them judges?" Soojin started to walk out of the door, possibly she was going to scare some people.

I quickly grabbed her hand "ya! Don't go. I got the place" I quickly said.

Soo-Ah screamed and engulfed me in a hug. "Then why did you lie?" Soojin hit the back of my head.

"Ouch!" I hissed in pain. "I was playing with you guys" I added rubbing the back of my head.

"But don't tell people now okay?" They both gave me a questioning look but nodded anyway.

"Let's finish this day, shall we?" I said hooking my arms with both of theirs.

|°•Time Skip•°|

Currently I was laying down on my bed, bored. Why is life so boaring?

I rolled on my stomach from side to side on the bed.

After some rolling I sat up, running a hand through my hair I made my way towards Suho's room.

I knocked two times before opening the door. Peaking inside I saw Suho laying down.

"What do you want?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I went inside further in the room and jumped on the bed falling flat on my stomach. "I am bored" I said groaning.

"So what should I do?" He asked doing something on his phone. "Entertain me" I said looking up at him. "You think I will?" He didn't even look at me.

"You won't" I said burying my face in the bedsheets. "So you know" he said still not looking at me. Then my head told me to ask him about Jukyung.

"Well brother you know something caught my eye" I said sitting up smirking. "What is it?" He still didn't look. Let's see till when you won't look.

"It's about Jukyung" his eyes snapped at my direction causing my smirk to widen. "What about her?" He looked back at his phone trying not to look suspicious I think. But brother you are already suspicious.

"You seem quite interested hearing her name" I raised an eyebrow. "I clearly am not" he replied giving me a look. "Then I don't have to tell you" I yawned stretching my hands.

He glared at me "you are the one who came here because you were bored" he sat up. "Yeah I did. I was thinking about asking this for some time now. What's going on between Jukyung and you?" I said laying down again.

"What do you mean? There is nothing going on" he said a little too quickly. "Then why is she running errands for you?" I said closing my eyes.

"I saw everything you know. So there's no point in lying to me" I added. I heard him sigh and laying down too "she is paying me back for something" he said.

"Uh huh! And?" I said opening my one eye to look at him. "It's a long story, maybe next time" he started.

"Do you like her?" I said opening my both eyes now. "No I don't" he looked at me. "Tell me when you do" I closed my eyes and got into a good sleeping position.

"I think I will sleep here today" I added which was replied by a sigh.

I forgot to tell him about the talent show, didn't I?

A/N:

Took me long enough so write.

I really need someone to remind me to write cause I think I forget sometimes to do it.

Not gonna write a long ass paragraph.

Vote and comment!

I love ya~