59

I walked through the door looking for a pretty woman. When I spotted her I waved my hand. She smiled at me waving back. "Again here to study?" Jukyung asked. I shook my head "to work" I said before giving my order. A cold coffee with two muffins.

Jukyung was making my coffee when out of nowhere Seojun popped up. "Whoa! You're here" he said blinking. Me who was about to run away smiled sheepishly trying to hide my pain and cursing.

"Suho came earlier. Looked like they got into a fight" Seojun said making me frown. "What could have happened?" I thought out loud. "I'm about to send her off to go meet him" he said rubbing the counter with a cloth. I just nodded in response, my mind occupied with thoughts.

As Jukyung came she saw Seojun staring at me and me staring at everywhere else but him."He is covering for someone today" she said to me. I just laughed and nodded my head before taking my food and going to the furthest corner I can find to sit down out of Seojun's sight.

It was almost two hours. Two hours of halfway done work and two hours of feeling someone staring at me. More like the guy in front of me staring at me. Sighing I looked up at him "Can you please stop doing that?"

"What?" Seojun asked as if he didn't know anything. "Stop staring and get back to work" I glared at him. "I am not staring" he got defensive. He now looked like a girl whose candy was just stolen. "Okay" I closed my laptop "what do you want?" I looked at him.

He sat down in front of me "you're ignoring me" he said quietly. "I'm not ignoring you" I frowned. He glared at me making me roll my eyes "Okay! Maybe just a little". "Why? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me" he went to place his hand on mine. I blinked couple of times looking at our hands.

"Han Seojun, do you like me or something?" I looked between our hands and him. "What if I say I do?" He said in a more serious tone than usual. "Then in the next 20 seconds I'm running from here" I gulped. I was about to grab my bag when Seojun stopped me "Okay! I didn't plan on doing this here but I can't wait anymore" he said making my eyes go wide. Please,no! I mean yes!

"Lee Irene! I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" People around us freaking gasped. I face palmed "Did you really have to do this? And here?"

"I can't wait anymore. You even wear the ring I gave you. We flirt like everyday. The only thing we are not doing is dating now" he whined like a child. My mind went completely blank. But one thing was in the far corner of my mind that was bugging me "We can't" Seojun whose face was full of determination fell. "What? Why?"

"It's- it's just yesterday you got in to a fight with my brother. I don't think I should be saying yes to this now" I looked at my lap. Maybe it's for the best. Seojun closed his eyes before sighing "Suho and I have the problem here. It has nothing to do with you. Besides Suho already knows I like you" he said making my eyes go wide. "You told him that?" I almost yelled.

"I had to" he rolled his eyes. "Oh my god! Can you just accept the proposal already? We are standing here to cheer" someone yelled, other people agreeing with them. I had my mouth open "see, even they want us to date. Do you not like me?" Seojun said leaning forward with wide eyes.

"I never said I don't like you. I do. I really do but" my voice was getting smaller by the minute. He nodded understanding "It's okay you don't have to say it now. I don't want you to feel pressured. But just know I like you. A lot" he said smiling at me one last time before going back to work. The people around us complained about how they wanted me to accept it. They are more eager than us.

After that I had ran away from there without anyone noticing. It takes a lot of skill to do that. Thank God I'm skilled. Walking down the road all I could think was what the freak had happened. Han Seojun likes me back? Likes me? He likes me? Just when I realised actually what had happened I jumped in joy scaring the people around me.

Shit! I have to stop embarrassing myself. I quickly apologized before running away from there. What am I doing today?

When I got home Suho was looking down. What? Did they still not made up yet?

"You okay bro?" I said looking at a very sad Suho. "I'm" he replied. "You certainly don't look like you are" I said sitting beside him. "She won't even listen to me" he said putting his head on my shoulder. "Well you've bought this to yourself when you fell in love. Now you have to endure it" I shrugged. "You talk like anti romantic when you are the total opposite. I'm not the one reading romantic novels" he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry I'm an anti romantic" I began to sing making him roll his eyes once again. "Well I should go clean up" I said getting up making Suho land on the couch as his head was still on my shoulder. Just then my phone rang.

I answered it and it was father "Hello, dear" he said. "Appa! We haven't talked in a long time" I exclaimed making him laugh. "Looks like little munchkin became really busy after coming to Korea. How about we eat lunch tomorrow? Are you free?" He offered. I racked my brain to see if I had anything to do tomorrow and found none.

"No, I'm totally free. Should I come to your office? I haven't gone there for a long time" I threw my bag on the table before sitting down on my chair. "Okay then. See you tomorrow " he said and hung up. Now let's stop thinking about Seojun and go get changed.

A/N:

I finally did it!
I mean Seojun did it(・・)
Even tho it didn't quite go the way he wanted :,-)

Also anyone watched strangers from hell? I actually started to write a fanfic on it:,-)