15

I was zipping my bag when Jukyung came "Ready to go?"

I nodded my head "let's go". We were now out of school, waiting for the bus. "Shit! I forgot to tell Suho about going to your house" I ran my hand through my hair. "Just text him" she said looking for the bus. I nodded my head and pulled out my phone.

I wrote a short message saying 'I am going to Jukyung's house. Maybe I will come home late'.

"Done" I put my phone inside my pocket. Right then the bus came and we got up. We both sat down in the last seats. We were talking about going to Jukyung's mother's shop and me helping her decide about what to wear for her blind date when out of nowhere Suho came and sat beside Jukyung.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "I should be asking you that" he said showing no emotion. "Check your mobile" I said. He sighed and pulled out his phone. "Now tell me where are you going?" I asked again. "The comic shop" he said straightening his posture.

I rolled my eyes at his excuse. He is definitely here for Jukyung. He didn't know I was going to be here too so he is trying to act like he is going to the comic shop. I pulled out my phone and let them talk, not interested in my brother's love story.

They were having a lovers quarrel. Well that is what seems. I wasn't paying attention to their conversation until Jukyung said something about the blind date guy. "The blind date guy texted me" she said checking her phone.

"Will you go on a blind date when you barely study?" Suho said making me glare at him. "Life experience can teach you things" Jukyung said. "Besides, who knows. I may get to receive private lessons from my boyfriend who studies at Hanguk university" she added.

"But you still need to be careful. We don't know anything about him" I said continuing to scroll on Instagram on my phone.

"I will don't worry" she said chatting with the blind date guy. I again stopped listening to their conversation because nothing seemed interesting.

Suddenly the bus stopped making everyone go forward in their seat. My phone almost slipped out of my hand and fell. "Ya! What's your problem?" I yelled at the driver. I looked at Suho and Jukyung to see Suho had grabbed Jukyung's face so that she doesn't hit her head.

Sighing angrily I went back to scrolling. Out of nowhere a guy with red bennie and yellow hoodie came and sat down between Suho and Jukyung. I moved a little further to have some space.
There goes my brother's love story. Suddenly Suho got up and left the bus. "I thought he was going to the comic book store" Jukyung said confused. "Leave him, he will be fine" I  said shaking my head and I continued to scroll.

We had got of the bus and walked to Jukyung's mother's shop. It made a ding sound when we entered. "Jukyung-" a lady was yelling but stopped when she saw me. "Who is this pretty lady? Your friend?" She said with a sick sweet smile. The woman who started yelling 5 seconds ago was gone.

"Hello, my name is Lee Irene. I am Jukyung's friend" I said bowing at her. " Welcome, welcome. Jukyung rarely brings someone so you might be really good friend of her" she said grabbing my arm and dragging me inside.

I smiled politely and followed her inside. "I will go and wash my face. I will be right back" Jukyung said leaving me with her mother. Jukyung's mother told me to sat on the sofa. A woman was also sitting on a chair probably a customer. "Wow, what a pretty lady. Jukyung must have really pretty friends" she said making me blush.

"Thank you" I said politely. There were a lot of scented candles on the table in front of me. "Do you sell these?" I said picking up one and smelling it. "No, it's just Jukyung's father seems really interested in making these useless things" Jukyung's mother replied mixing something in a bowl.

I picked up another candle and smelled it "but these are really good. I would definitely buy these" I said making her smile sweetly at me. "I will tell him to make some for you" she said making me grin. "Thank you so much auntie" I said smiling.

Jukyung came back rubbing her face with a towel. "You are back with Jukyung again?" The customer said. "I honestly couldn't tell with all that makeup. That's some magic power you have" she added turning toward Jukyung. "It's called the Jukyung magic" Jukyung replied doing the flower pose with her hand.

Then Jukyung started to argue with her mother about giving her a facial when the door dinged and came Seojun with a woman. My eyes widened seeing Seojun. Jukyung doesn't have makeup on. Shit! I quickly got up and pushed Jukyung to the other room.

Jukyung started to apply the facial mask on her face. I helped her apply it to the places she missed. "There's my second daughter" I heard Jukyung's mother say. I quickly went back to the other room leaving Jukyung to apply the rest herself.

Seojun's eyes widened when he saw me. "Wow, she is really pretty" Seojun's mother said making me blush. "Oh yes, she is really pretty. By the way that's Jukyung's friend" Jukyung's mother said. I walked inside the room a little more "hello, my name is Lee Irene" I bowed politely at her. "My god you are really beautiful at such a young age. You have the same uniform as Seojun's" she said inspecting my uniform.

"We are in the same class" Seojun who was eyeing me all this time  finally spoke up. "Really? That's good. I didn't know Seojun had such pretty friend" she nudged Seojun making him pout. "Omma! Stop it" Seojun whined to his mother. Okay I didn't know Han Seojun is like that cute infront of his mother.

"Irene where's Jukyung?" Jukyung's mother asked. I was about to make an excuse when a loud bang was heard from the other room. Turning I saw Jukyung lying on a bed which was now on the floor because it broke. "There" I sighed shaking my head.

A/N:

Hope you like it!

Vote and comment!

I love ya~