58

"Does it hurt?" I said cleaning the cut which was on Seojun's lip. Suho threw a pretty good punch. Seojun shook his head. I continued cleaning his cut. He flinched when I pressed the gel on his lip. I raised a brow at him "It doesn't hurt,huh?" I pressed again making him flinch once again.

"Fine! It does, okay?" He said sounding really annoyed. I rolled my eyes once again before putting a cute bandage on his lip. "Done" I said inspecting it. "Finally" he stretched his arms. I started to clean up the mess I had made while nursing him. "By the way" Seojun started making me look up at him. "You took my side" he had a silly smile on his face.

I stopped cleaning and thought about it "you are right" then realization hit me like a truck. I quickly gathered my stuff "you are all right now. I'm sure you can take care of yourself now. So bye!" I quickly stood up and ran from there in full speed. "Irene! Hey!" I could hear Seojun screaming but I ignored it and ran faster.

Jinu offered me the juice box and I gladly took it. me being a juice addict put the straw inside and started to drink it like a lunatic. "That was some....hmm...weird fight and you took his side without even listening to Suho" I sighed loud enough to make some head turn. Jinu was currently walking me home as I was having a mental breakdown after every 5 minute. 

"I know right! Why did I even do that?" I pulled at my hair. "Do you regret taking his side?" he raised his eyebrow. I shook my head "I don't regret it. i just feel stupid for taking Seojun's side without even letting Suho explain" I groaned as I remembered the scene in my head. My brother's eyes. It looked sad. I made him sad. 

"Hey, stop crying" he hit me on the head. "I'm not. Oh! I'm crying!" I said rubbing my eyes. He shook his head "Don't worry too much. Just go and talk to him" he threw his empty juice box in the trash can followed by mine. "But I'm scared" I pouted with tears still in my eyes. "What are you scared of? He is your brother!" 

"Brother, who's side I didn't take" he grabbed my shoulders and shook me "It doesn't matter if he is your brother or not. You did what you thought was right. The only mistake you made was jumping in to the situation without knowing everything and people make mistakes. Mistakes are made so that you can learn from them. So now go and talk to him. Everything is gonna be fine" my tears were dried by then.

I hugged Jinu "What would I even do without you?” "Hmm...you will already be dead?" We both laughed at this. The rest of the walk was us talking about random stuff and catching up.

"Here we are" Jinu said as we reached the front door. I sighed lowly "I will see you tomorrow then" I smiled at him. He gave me a quick hug "It's gonna be fine. See you tomorrow" we waved at each other and I unlocked the door. Taking a deep breath I got inside.

The house was silent and looked really empty. It felt really cold too. The atmosphere was overall creepy. I don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks with me or a killer is going to jump out of somewhere. I was about to go towards my room when the door of Suho's room opened and I freaking screamed. "What?! What happened?" He quickly came over to me.

I had my hand on my heart "you scared the shit out of me". He looked confused. "Well the house was really quite and the temperature is so cold. It felt like a scene from a horror movie" I shrugged and threw my bag on the couch. "I was in the shower and the house is always quite unless you are at home" he gave me a look that told me I am the loud one.

I ignored it and sat down. "And it's cold because the heater is broken. So no, your dream of getting murdered by a serial killer is not coming true. At least not today" he sat down beside me. I didn't say anything else because I was thinking how I should start the conversation.

After good old 5 minutes of silence I took a deep breath and let it out "I'm sorry". I was staring at the ground not looking up at him. "Sorry for?" He asked. "Sorry for not knowing what happened and blaming all on you. I still don't know what happened and I shouldn't have taken his side without knowing anything. That felt to biased" I still wasn't looking up at him.

"So you know where you did wrong" I slowly nodded my head. "But you still need punishment for doing it" I again nodded my head. "Look at me" I shook my head. "Irene! Look at me" I looked at him and the tears I was holding back broke lose. I must've looked so ugly now.

Suho quitely hugged me "Are you silly? Why are you crying?" "B-because I have hurt you. I wasn't suppose to do that. I am a bad sister". He rubbed my back "Everyone makes mistakes and there is no rule that says that you can't hurt me".

"Remember when we were younger and would always hit you?" Suho hummed. "You had once shoved me on the ground to hard and I had cut my knee. You cried a lot after that" he said. "That day I had made a promise to mother that I could never hurt you and I would always protect you" Suho laughed a little. "So the tiny baby is going to protect me, huh?"

"Hey" I pouted at him for calling me tiny. He patted my shoulder "don't be so hard on yourself and clean up you look really ugly now" he said before getting up and going to the kitchen.

I cried a lot today.

A/N:

I'M ALIVE!

I don't know what I wrote in this chapter but bear with me.

So let me explain what actually happened.

1. These days I'm getting sick every week.

2. I actually write on my mobile. So the stupid phone decided not to let me write by kicking me out of the app every time I open it. And my parents won't even buy me a new one:,-)

3. College is hard! Studying is hard! My exams are suppose to be on the end of may and here I'm waiting to fail in multiple subjects.

4. Lastly family problems which I'm not gonna tell about it because you know(or maybe you don't) how shitty it feels. In the other room they are screaming right now lmao.

Ramadan Kareem!