47

After coming back from our school trip I was really tired. Truth be told I couldn't sleep there at all. "Are you okay?" Suho asked as I sat on the kitchen stool. I shook my head "no, tired" I mumbled as I rubbed my temple.

"Do you want to skip school today?" he asked with a worried expression. "It's ok. I will manage" I said eating my breakfast which was served by him. "How's your fever now?" He asked phone in his hand, ready for action.

"It's gone. Don't worry" I chuckled "Were you gonna call the doctor?" I asked sipping my juice. He nodded his head. "You are crazy" I laughed and got up to grab my bag.

"I'm not crazy. Remember then we were younger if caught cold or had a fever you couldn't even move and you would throw up from time to time" he said putting the dish in the sink. "Yeah and mom was always panicking because of that" I smiled at the thought of mom.

"Yeah, that scene of you throwing up is engraved in my mind. Ugh" he made a disgusting face. "I was not the only one. You were like that too" I tried to punch him in the arm but he moved quickly. "Not as much as you" he stuck his tongue out at me and quickly ran out of the door. "Ya! Wait for me" I quickly followed behind.

We reached the school at the right time today because I was excited for what I don't know. So I had done everything quickly. Today I had left Suho and went to the class first. As I sat down in my seat, Suho entered the class.

Suho had a smile on his face when he walked inside. The other girls can’t believe that he was smiling. Well something's fishy!

He then sets a strawberry juice on Jukyung's desk. As he was beginning to walk to his seat Jukyung had grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Throw it away! Since when were you close enough to give me something like this?" She put the juice bottle in his hands.

"Throw it away. Do you not hear me?" She said a little to loudly. Everyone had shifted their attention to them now. Jukyung stood up and exited the class while Taehoon dragged Suho to his seat.

I thought they were already dating after the texting they did all night?

Well another day full of drama.

Currently I was searching for Jinu. He was not in class, field, cafeteria, no where! Then I heard Kim Cho Rong's voice, he was saying something about Jinu. I peaked in his class to find Jinu reading a book and Cho rong standing beside him talking.

I walked inside the classroom "yah! Jeon Jinho". Everyone looked at me but the one I wanted to look didn't. I gripped his hair making him look up at me. He winched in pain "a-a don't". "You should've listened to me at first" I said glaring at him gripping his hair more tightly.

"Stand" I said still gripping his hair, not leaving. He did what I said and I left his hair. "Now let's go" I said grabbing his hand. I waved bye to Cho Rong and we were walking through the hallway with me dragging him. Of course people were watching us.

"Where are we going?" He said in a lazy tone. "You sound like you are more tired than me" I scoffed at him "And the answer of your question is we are going to die" I added smiling sweetly at him.

"Not again!" He yelled a little. I quickly elbowed him in the stomach "keep your voice low or everyone will know my plan". I gripped his hand harder and pulled him to rooftop.

"So we are gonna jump from here, is it ok with you?" I asked looking down from the rooftop. "You are joking, right?" He asked laughing a little. I put on my serious expression and shook my head "no, we are gonna jump".

"Irene stop kidding" he said with a bored expression. Fooling him is hard!

"I am not kidding, you jump first then me so that I will be sure that you died or we can also jump together if you want" I said placing a finger on my chin acting like I am thinking.

At this point his expression was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh. "You little" he yelled after getting I was acting all this. I ran through the rooftop laughing and him chasing me. After sometime I was pinned on the wall and we both were panting hard because of running. "Look at you can't even breathe after running this little" I said laughing at him. "Look who's talking" he said rolling his eyes.

Maybe he finally realised in what situation we were because he quickly moved away. "So why did you bring me here?" He asked putting his hands in his pocket. "Why aren't you talking to me?" I crossed my hands over my chest. "What? I am literally talking to you" he said.

"5 miss calls, 12 unseen messages and didn't talk to me after coming back from the school trip" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Fine. Sorry! I just had something on my mind. I won't do it again. I promise" he said. I put out my pinky finger "promise?" He wrapped his pinky with mine and stamped it too "promise"

"Whatever is bothering you please tell me" I said before I went to my class.

-Time skip to lunch-

Seojun had sat down beside me. I was thinking about eating my lunch at peace but no. He wasn't letting that happen. He was constantly kicking my foot under the table and I was ignoring him. Having enough of it I glared up at him. I kicked him hard in his foot making him winch and glare at me.

That's how it began, a glaring competition. Someone infront of us said us to stop glaring at each other. Our heads snapped at their direction, now we were glaring them. I inhaled a deep breath "Han Seojun! Do that one more time and you will regret being born" I said turning to him. He pouted and took one of my side dish.

In return I took his juice. "Omo! Look at them being lovey-dovey and eating each others food" someone screamed and the whole cafeteria was now excited. I blinked 'What the-'

"Do you want us to eat your food too?" Seojun yelled making them get back to their business.

Suddenly Suho comes and sits next to Jukyung which makes everyone look at them. "My gosh, I lost my appetite!" Jukyung yells and stands up. She grabs her tray and walks away. The hell? I look at Seojun and we both shrug at the same time.

Today I got a form and paperwork on future schools and jobs. But I don't really know what I want to do!

A/N:

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!