65

"Appa, why did you send me home when I was going to come back anyway?" I whined on the phone. "You are already discharged, you don't have to stay there all the time. Go out and get some fresh air" he said and the sound of paper rustling could be heard. I inhaled loudly as I entered the hospital. "I'm already there. Talk to you later. Love you Appa!" I said before hanging up. I was putting my phone in my purse when I saw Jukyung walking while applying blush her face. I called her making her turn and wave at me. I did a quick jog to catch up with her. We talked about what had happened in school today as I did not go. Father had told me to go to school but had started to babble about how I was feeling weak and how my head hurts from time to time. In the end he got tired and let me off the hook. We both had reached the room, Jukyung opened the door and went inside me following after. What we saw had left us speechless. Suho was on top of a half naked Seojun. Right then a nurse entered and saw the scene "I'll come back later" she said and rushed out clearly flustered. Jukyung had her mouth open visually. Here I was pouting like a child. "Suho he is MY boyfriend" I rushed over to Seojun as Suho stood up. "Hello guys" Jukyung awkwardly said. "You're here" Suho awkwardly replied. I was helping Seojun button up his shirt. My hands unintentionally touched his toned body making my eyes wide. I looked up at him to see he was blushing at the contact. I quickly did his buttons and lightly punched Suho's arm "Keep your hands away from my boyfriend. It's a brother and sister code dude". Suho rolled his eyes in reply as if to say 'yeah, like I want your boyfriend anyway'.

"You guys look really close" Jukyung awkwardly smiled looking everywhere but at Suho and Seojun. "I was helping him change" Suho tried to explain. "I'll do that from now on" I smiled looking up at a blushing Seojun while Suho glared at me.

I was laying flat on Seojun's bed playing patient as he sat on the stool. Suho and Jukyung were at Suho's bed. In an awkward silence for an awkward couple, fits them. Seojun and Jukyung was making awkward eye contact when suddenly Seojun sighed heavily. "Let's go out" he said. "Aa, why? I just got comfortable" I whined like a child. "I feel stuffy let's go for a walk. I'll buy you banna milk" I was up on my feet and about to run out of the door at the mention of banana milk when I remember my boyfriend needs to carry around a pole. My good girlfriend mind made me hold the pole for him as we walked out of the room, leaving the awkward couple to do whatever the unholy things they will do. You must think how is this girl so obsessed over banana milk? Firstly, its banana freaking milk. Secondly, lastly and importantly (yeah I started the sentence this way to make it more dramatic live with it), it's free freaking food. You can never say no to free food. Let it be a packet or chips or a million dollar stake which tastes like green money.

After Seojun bought me banana milk I was acting like a happy kid. This one had loads of sugar in it. I think if I have more than one of these I would be crawling the walls like spider man. "How long do you plan on camping in the hospital?" Seojun said as he watched me aggressively shake the drink for no reason. "Come on, you can't say this camping. Father didn't even let me stay here. I have to go home everyday. I would rather sleep here than waste money to go home and come back here for a few hours when I can just live here instead" I puffed my cheeks. He laughed at me pinching my cheeks in progress. "You are like a baby" he smiled. I gave him a look "look who is calling me a baby when you, yourself look like a 5 year old kid" he just shook his head smiling. No one can beat me!

"Hey, its that Gowon and what the hell is that dude doing with her?" Seojun said scrunching his brows. I looked where he was looking, Gowon and Jukyung's brother was in front of us. He was making weird shapes with his hand as he talked super fast. Seojun started to quickly walk towards them, I quickly followed after. Juyoung stopped his rant as soon as he was Seojun. "Aigoo, you look so sick" Seojun said mockingly. Juyoung looked shocked and intimated. "You poor thing. But if it's incurable you will die from it. Because I'll will you" my boyfriend said these words with a straight face making it sound more intimidating. Here Gowon and I were trying not to laugh hard. Juyoung was in a very funny fighting pose.

"I will". "Two". "Leave Gowon alone" Juyoung said as he held his ears with his hand and was walking in a circle in a squatting position.  "How dare you hit on my baby sister. She says she is not interested" Seojun who was sited on a bench with Gowon and me beside him barked at him. He was oddly looking like a king, I'm sure he was thinking of himself as one too. "I'll make her interested" yeah this guy is a lunatic too. Seojun barked again. "I will keep liking her" Juyoung teased Seojun. Seojun stood up ready to jump on his. "I will keep liking her!" Juyoung giggled like a high school girl and ran away lastly blowing a kiss at me making Seojun more enranged. That guy has guts or he is just purely stupid. I'll go with the later one. "He is such a freak" Gowon shook her head. "Oh, here is your underwear" she said as she began to hang the bag on Seojun. His eyes widened as his face started to become flush "Ya! Why would you say this in front of her". "What? It's not like she has not seen it before. You were the one dancing in it" Gowon said these ever so casually making me laugh loudly. Seojun who was a red cerry at this point tried to move on from the topic before I started to sing and dance to okey dokey which I was going to. "Does Jukyung know his brother is hitting on you?" "What?! That is unnie's brother?" Gowon was purely shocked. "Oh, yeah. I didn't get the chance to tell you" I stepped in. "The whole family is hmm-hmm" I shook my head laughing at the memories.

A/N:

I'm alive. It's been 84 years:⁠,⁠-⁠)

Life update no one asked me about aaaaaa I got a boyfriend his older than us. I love Taylor(⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻