51

The sound of screaming made me jump up from my bed. "SUHO! LEE SUHO" a man's voice was heard screaming. I quickly grabbed the flower vase from the table and made my way to the source of the sound sneakily.

I saw Suho going inside the bathroom "yeah, Suho" I tried to call him in a quite voice but he didn't hear me and went inside the bathroom. I tip toed behind him with my vase raised. I didn't expect to see what I saw. Jukyung's father was inside the bathtub with nothing but a towel and Suho was helping him get up.

"What's going on?" I said with my jaws dropped. This made both of them look at me and I quickly looked away. "I'll explain later. First get some pain relieving patch" Suho said and I quickly did what I was told.

"So, you are staying here because you have no where else to go?" I said with a raised eyebrow. Suho glared at me "What? I'm sorry if it sounded rude but it was just a question" I shrugged with a pout. "I'm sorry for intruding like this. I didn't know you also stay here" Jukyung's father said.

"It's okay. I will go on. Good night" I said standing up. "Sleep here. I will sleep on the couch" Suho said also standing up. "Aigoo, I can't do that. How can I do that to my daughter's friend? I'll sleep outside. Pretend I'm not here and sleep here" he said with a hand on his back. Suho had already started to grab his pillow and the medical kit. "Good night" he bowed respectfully and I slid out the room with him after me. "Thanks, Suho was Jukyung's father said before Suho closed the door.

"You gonna sleep on the couch?" I asked as I saw him put the medical kit in the cupboard. He hummed in response. "You can sleep in my room if you want. My bed is pretty big" I offered only to be declined. "I will just sleep here. You go and sleep. I know the earlier commotion woke you up. So good night" Suho was pushing me toward my door the whole time. "Again" he pushed me inside my room "good night" he closed the door.

"What's with him? I was just thinking about him" I pouted. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and got ready to sleep.

The sound of screaming made me wake up. Again. I grabbed my phone to see it was 1:24 A.M. What the fuck are they doing now? They again screamed. Darn! You Suho! I put the pillows on my ear and the sound of muffled screams were heard. Much better!

"You look tried" Suho said as I walked down the steps. "What do you want me to be like? You two were screaming in the middle of the night" I said rubbing my temples. "Suho! Irene!" Jukyung's father's voice stopped us. "You two hardly had any breakfast. Drink this on the way" he handed us bottles of juice. "Study hard and have fun in school. I'll see you later" he said patting Suho's arm.

"Correction. I'll be gone by then" he said with a tone of realization. "Thanks for last night"

"You'll go home, right? I'll only keep your secret until today" Suho said. "Yeah, I'll go after I do the dishes. I needed time to prepare myself. To prepare to get beat by my wifey" he laughed.

We both bowed "thanks for this again" I said as I sipped the last bit of my juice. Yeah, I was drinking it the whole time. We started to walk "watch out for cars" Jukyung's father said loudly. I smiled waving at him and continued to walk with Suho close behind.

School was uneventful so far. I heard Seojun helped Jukyung by giving her a part time job. Well, that's actually sweet of him.

I entered the cafe where Jukyung was working. I thought about visiting her to make her spirit high or something. I don't know!

I looked around the cafe to see if she was here but I couldn't find her anywhere. I went toward the counter "Excuse me, is Jukyung here? I'm her friend" I asked the lady who was working. "Ah! Jukyung burned her hand while working so the manager let her leave quickly" she said.

"Burned?!" I said to loudly for my own liking. "Don't worry. It wasn't that big though. She will be alright" she said reassuring me. "Okay, thank you. And can I get a iced coffee?"

"Take out?" I nodded my head and she went to make the coffee. I quickly pulled out my phone and messaged Jukyung.

Juju🌸

Hey, are you alright?
I went to the cafe and heard you got hurt.

"

Here" the lady was back. I paid for my coffee and thanked her. I was about to exit the cafe when I saw Seojun walking away from two girls. I passed the girls and called out for him "Han Seojun!" He looked behind "Lee Irene? What are you doing here?" He said walking towards me and stopped in front of me.

"I stopped by to meet Jukyung but she wasn't there. What about you?" I asked. "The manager told me Jukyung got hurt. So I came here to check" he said. "Ah! The lady at the counter told me it wasn't anything serious and I messaged Jukyung too. I hope she is ok" I said and looked up at him. "Where are you going now?"

"I was thinking about walking around" he shrugged. "Hmm. But we have study session today. Should we go and finish it quickly?"

He groaned "Fine." And Seojun started to sulk all the way to his home. "Ya! Straighten up, you look like your cat died" I said. "And stop sighing so much. It's just studying" I said as I heard him for the hundred time. "Yeah, it was dying in the end for a reason" he said making me roll my eyes.

Studying also went like a blur. Nothing much happened other than me screaming at Seojun for stealing my pen. He was doing it so that I couldn't write. "We will do this on our next study session, okay?" I got a reply which was a sigh.

I packed my things and got up "bye then" I exited Seojun's room with him following behind. "Oh, eonni" Gowon said. "Hey" I smiled at her. "Are you done for today" she asked. I nodded my head. "Eonni, how about you stay today?" Seojun started coughing from behind me "W-What are you saying? She needs to go home to her family"

Gowon rolled her eyes and ignored him "omma, is not here today. So how about you stay? I wanted learn some things from you" she gave me her puppy eyes. Aww, she looks so cute!

Snap out of it!

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea" I said scratching the back of my head. "Please?" She whined more. "Okay" I sighed loudly. "I will inform my brother" I said and Gowon jumped excitedly. "No one listens to me at this house" Seojun mumbled under his breath.

I called Suho. He picked up at the third ring. "Hello? Did something happen? Where are you?" He started throwing questions. "Calm down, bro. Everything's under control. I called because I wanted to say that I'm going to stay the night at Gowon's place" I said crossing my fingers.

"Gowon's place? You mean Seojun's sister?" He said. Ugh! He caught me. "Yeah, also Jukyung's father is staying at our house. And you two make loud noises in the night and I can't sleep like that. So I'm staying here tonight. So good night" I said and cut the phone before he could say anything.

I hope he doesn't kill me.

A/N:

I almost forgot how to write.

This chapter was shitty:,-)