29

"Welcome to our house" Gowoon said opening the door for us. I entered first and looked around. Even if their house is not that big, but it gives a homie vibe, which I am quite fond of.

"Omma is still at work and oppa is out too. So there won't be any disturbance for us" Gowoon said handling us two glass of water. "Thanks" I said taking the water.

"Please sit down" Gowoon said and I sat down on a separate couch as Jukyung was the one who was going to do her makeup.

"So how do we start?" Gowoon said sitting down on the couch.

"You need to prepare your face first" I said making Jukyung nod. "You know this stuff don't you? No wonder your makeup looks so good" Jukyung said making me smile sheepishly. "A bit" I said taking a lip tint out of my bag.

"Here this is for you" I gave Gowoon the lip tint. "I figured it would look good on you" I continued. "Oh, eonni! Thank you so much" Gowoon said taking it.

"And I didn't forget about you" I said giving Jukyung the same coloured tint I use everyday. "Thank you so much" Jukyung excitedly took it and applied it on her lip.

"Now you guys start, I will help if it's needed" I said pulling out my phone. I hadn't texted Suho yet. I need to let him know I will go home a bit late. Or else he will go crazy.

As I had finished texting Suho, Seojun came out of his room wearing a leopard print underwear and a blue robe with matching blue slippers. He looked like he just took a shower.

Holy sh*t! This needs to be recorded. I quickly turned on my camera and started recording.

Seojun danced his way to the kitchen, not knowing we were watching. "Okey dokey yo! Is that true? Yes" he was singing Okey dokey my Zico and Mino.

I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud.

He then opened the refrigerator and pulled out a water bottle. He took a sip of the water and put the rest of it on his head. Then dancing, he turned around and froze.

One side of the robe had fallen from his body, exposing his well built body. Whoa! Seojun do you workout?

"You were home?" Gowoon said sounding annoyed. "Please put some clothes on when you are at home" she whined.

Seojun looked down at his body then again at us. He put the water bottle on the counter "hey".

"Don't stop, please continue" I said copying his dance. He then again started to dance and went towards his room.

"Darn it" I heard Seojun curse. Then a loud scream was heard which made me laugh loudly.

Jukyung who was looking really shocked seem to come to her sense then. "Hey, I didn't see anything. I really didn't. She didn't see anything too, right?" Jukyung said loudly.

"Oh, I saw a lot of things" I said loudly too. I again heard a loud scream.

"It serves him right for not listening to me" Gowoon said as Jukyung applied glitter shadow under her eye.

"My little brother's also like that at home" Jukyung said making me wonder. "Wait. He is in your year. Do you know Lim ju young?" Jukyung questioned. That name sounds familiar.

"No, he must be in different class" Gowoon said. "He is not worth knowing. Just pretend he doesn't exist" Jukyung shook her hand as a gesture for no.

"Thank God, Suho's not like that" I said making Jukyung look at me.

"He doesn't do stuff like this" she questioned. I shook my head "No, but he does annoy me by doing other stuff".

"He is like an old baby" I said remembering my times with Suho.

"Thank you for today eonni" Gowoon said. "It was my pleasure" Jukyung said. "Bye, don't see us out" Jukyung waved her hand.

"See you tomorrow" I said waving as well.

Jukyung had to take the bus so she went in front of me. I wasn't in rush to go home so I was walking home slowly.

I replayed Seojun's video for the fifth time. It gets more funny every time I watch it.

"Ya, Lee Irene" I heard someone call out my name so I turned around only to be hit by a chest. I looked up to see Seojun looking at me.

"What's your problem? Why are you standing here?" I rubbed my forehead.

"I-I" Seojun started to shutter. "You?" I tilted my head.

"Are you going home?" He said changing the subject. I narrowed my eyes at him "yes, I am" I started to walk. I felt him walking beside me.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking at him. "Walk you to the taxi or bus stand?" He shrugged. "Just go back. I can go on my own" I said putting my phone inside my pocket.

"Ah, don't be like that. Let me walk you. It's the least I can do. Also thanks for helping Gowoon" Seojun said scratching the back of his head. "Help? I didn't do anything" I said looking up at him.

"Gowoon told me how you helped her with those girls" he said putting his hands inside his pockets. "It was nothing" I shook my hands in a dismissal manner.

"Also I didn't know you work out" I raised my one eyebrow at him. "Also you dance really well too. What was the song again? Okey dokey?" I said while trying not to laugh.

Seojun had stopped in his track. "Ya! Y-You guys said you didn't see anything" he shuttered.

"That's what Jukyung said not me. I even have a video" I said pulling out my phone. "Do you wanna see it?" I played the video and showed it to him.

"Hey, delete that" he tried to grab my phone but I was quick. With a swift move I put my phone back in my pocket "not happening Mr.Han" I said and stuck my tongue out. I quickly ran away from there but I could hear Seojun screaming my name.

A/N:

Okey dokey yo! Is that true? YES!!!

I was going to update yesterday but I had fallen asleep 👀

Also my mother came home and she is well now.

I want to know what's your favourite scene in True beauty?

Vote and comment!

I love ya~