57

I made my way to my class. As I was walking down the hallway I heard people whispering something about Seojun and me. I could feel their gaze on my skin. Now what on the earth is happening this early in the morning?

I tried to ignore all of their stares and entered my class. Upon entering Soo-ah practically jumped at me "How could you not tell me? How long are you going out for?" She whined. "Is it really true that you are going out with Seojun?" Soojin said approaching me. I looked around the room to see people had decorated the whole place. For what? "Wait! What? What's going o-" before I could finish Cho rong and his friends came running inside the room.

"Ta-da" they screamed opening their blazer, revealing a photo printed on the t-shirt which was from the photoshoot I had with Seojun. Oh? I didn't see the photos yet but they came out better than I expected. But now is not the time to fangirl over the photo!

"I heard you and Seojun were secretly dating" Soo-ah exclaimed. I saw Jukyung running inside the room looking as confused as me. "I heard you took photos together and stuff" Soo-ah pointed at the wall. I looked at it in pure shock, the wall was filled with photos too.

"What are you doing?" I heard Seojun's voice and turned to look at him. "Congratulations!" everyone said showing their t-shirt and banners. Even Seojun had his mouth open. I tilted my head and gave a look that said 'what-the-fuck-is-going-on?' he replied with an 'even-i-don't-fucking-know' look.

They had pushed us to stand on the platform. I was feeling like I was giving some kind of interview. From the corner of my eyes I saw Suho entering the room. And my oh my, he didn't look to happy. "Tell us, tell us" everyone started to scream. What the fuck do you want me to tell you? Poem?

"Hey, I have a question from 'Hyun kyu facts'" Hyun Kyu said raising his hand. Yeah, this definitely feels like an interview. Also this bi*ch is going to die today. Everyone stopped and look at him. "Everyone has seen you two spending a lot of time together. So we're you dating the whole time secretly?" He asked.

"Are you gonna say anything or should I?" I asked Seojun. He shrugged, so it's me then. "Everyone!" I yelled loudly, banging my hand on the desk. Now that I had all the attention I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are you people dumb or something? Those photos are clearly from a photoshoot yet you are still doing this? Also" I lifted my index finger on the air.

"Also even if we date" I pointed at Seojun and me "it really shouldn't be your concern. If we were really dating and kept it a secret that you people should have been respectful to our decision and kept quite even if you knew anything. But just look what you are doing!" Everyone had become dead silent by now. Some had also threw away the banners and stuff.

"If I date and I want to let you guys know than I will. It's not a big deal! And you Hyun Kyu" I pointed at him making him shift uncomfortably on his feet. "This is my last warning. I hope I don't see you involved in other peoples business ever again".

"Yes, mam" he saluted me like a soldier. "Now take all of this down" I said motioning to the whole room. Everyone started to run here and there to clean. I sighed heavily "you sounded really scary" Seojun said making me look up at him. "That was the only way to make them understand" I said and started to walk towards my seat.

"People at this school are crazy" I said as I sipped my drink. Jinu chuckled "I can't believe they made such a small thing this big" he put his hands in his jacket pocket. "But actually what is going in between you two?" He asked looking at me. I sighed heavily "I have no idea. I know I like him but I am not sure if he also feels the same way. We always flirt but it could be just flirting. And I am too afraid to confess" I pulled at my hair in frustration.