49

I looked away from my book as I heard the ringtone of my phone. I picked it up to see it was Selena eonni. Excitedly I answered the call "Hello, eonni. I missed you" I whined.

"I missed you too cupcake. Sorry I didn't call you more often. I've been busy with work lately" she said. I can hear the shuffling of papers on the other side. "It's okay" I replied. 'She must be really busy and tired' I thought.

"Cupcake I need a favour" she said making me hum. "Go on" I said. "There is a little situation. One of my friend has a photoshoot today for his brand but the model said she couldn't come. He can't  find a good model in this short time so he contacted me. So can you go?"

"Hmmp....what's the photoshoot about?" I asked wanting to know more information. "You just have to try couple of dresses. It's their new collection. I'm confident you can do it or else I wouldn't called you" she said as I heard some loud sound from the other side.

"Can't you do one job right?" Eonni said in a raised voice. That sounded real scary. I heard her sigh "just clean it up and bring me the other papers" she said as I heard another female voice saying sorry. "This everything okay?" I asked opening my closet. "Yeah, so what do you say? You in?" She asked.

"I'm already getting ready" I asked taking out the clothes I would wear. "Great. I knew I could count on you. I will send you the address" I could imagine her smiling.

"Okay then. I should go now" I said combing my hair. "Yeah, be sure to tell me how it went" she said. "I will. Bye! I love you" I said and hung up the phone as I heard her say 'I love you too'.

Not after a second later a text came with the address and time. Shoot! I have two hours to reach there. I quickly rushed inside the bathroom.

After tripping 3 times, dropping my phone 2 times and trashing my room I had finally gotten ready. I quickly made my way toward the main door but Suho had blocked my way. "Where?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Eonni. Photoshoot" I said. He frowned his brows together as he was thinking. His face relaxed as he realised what I said "oh, okay. Call me if you need something and inform father about why you won't be at the dinner with the Kang family" he said before going inside his room. I checked my watch and my eyes widened. I quicker cases out of the house.

Why am I always late everywhere?

I had reached the address on time. Thankfully the traffic wasn't bizarre today. I entered the room to see the studio set up. I looked around to find someone. But who? Should I ask someone? I watched as a girl was about to walk past me "excuse me?" I said.

She turned towards me "yes? Can I help you?" "Selena Lee has sent me. I'm suppose to be the model for the shoot" realisation seemed to take over her feature. "You are Irene Lee? Her little sister?" I nodded my head. "Wow, you are really beautiful too" I smiled at her "Thank you"

'You need to act confident!' my internal voice screamed. "Please follow me. I will take you to the photographer" she said with a smile and started to walk. I closely followed her as I scanned the place.

"Sir, she's here" I heard her say this and I turned to look at them. A man blue patterned shirt and blue jacket was standing in front of the girl "you are Irene Lee?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he stretched his hand and I shook it with a smile. That's when I realised Seojun and Jukyung were standing beside the man. "Oh, you two?" I said confused.

"You three know each other?" The man asked and I nodded my head "they are my friends". "That's good then. You won't have any problem with Seojun then" he laughed lightly. I frowned my brows "uh? Seojun?" I asked. 'Am I missing something?'