53

Beep-beep-beep

I groaned at the sound. I sleepily reached for my phone and turned off the alarm. Why did I put the alarm so early again?

Oh right! I'm at Seojun's house.

Realising this I quickly sat up to see Gowon still sleeping peacefully. 'Hmm...I will just text Seojun that I left' I thought standing up as quietly as possible.

'Now for my things' I quickly washed my face and grabbed my belongings. After getting everything I quietly opened the door and closed it without making any noise with my ninja skills. I made sure to check again if the door was really locked. It was. Mission accomplished!

I looked around to see it was still dark. Oh did I forget to mention that the sun didn't even rose yet? Oh, I did!

I was still in Seojun's clothes. Speaking of Seojun I need to message him. So I quickly messaged him.

Walking at this time isn't bad at all. I still remember I used to walk around at this time back at America. America feels like a distant memory now. I never thought Korea would feel so much like home to me. After mom died everything left for me in Korea was her memories. And it used hurt a lot when I remembered them.

If anything I was ever jealous of it would be seeing people with their mom. I envy them.

I was half way to my house when the sun was finally seen. Might well take some sunrise pictures!

 Might well take some sunrise pictures!

Posted!

Now to the house!

I was eating breakfast when Suho came out of his room. After coming home I took shower, got dressed and made breakfast even if it was quite early.

"When did you come?" Suho asked rubbing his hair with a towel. "About two hours ago" I said biting in to my sandwich. "That early?" He asked, his eyebrows raised. I nodded "Didn't see the sunrise for a long time".

Suho didn't say anything and just sat down. He ate his sandwich without saying anything. I tried to make a conversation but something felt off. He looked like he was in deep thoughts. Also he didn't ask me anything regarding my stay at Seojun's house.

Something is definitely off!

"Hmm...you want to study psychology?" Mr.Han raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled at him "There were too many options. So I thought what will be fun to do in the future. Then this popped up in my mind". Mr .Han nodded his head, a soft smile playing on his face "I wish you best of luck" he said looking at me. I thanked him and went back to class.