21

The acidic feeling had finally reduced. After I almost puked on Seojun, now we were walking to go back home.

No one even spoke a word. I didn't dare to speak because I knew Suho still remembers that I went outside without telling. On the other hand, Suho and Seojun never spoke anyway.

Suddenly Seojun stopped "hey Suho" me and Suho both stopped and looked at him. I was waiting for them to speak but they didn't say anything.

"Irene, can you give us some privacy" Suho said signaling me to go. I looked at him with my mouth open "but-".

He gave me a warning look, telling me this was not my conversation. "Fine" huffing I moved to a distance, enough not to hear their conversation because Suho was watching my every step.

|°• Third Person's POV•°|

When Irene was finally at a good distance Suho looked back at Seojun.

"Do you like Jukyung?" Seojun blurted out making Suho tilt his head "What?"

"Don't you like her?" Seojun asked smirking. He put his hands in his pocket.

Suho took a deep breath "What about you? Who is it? Jukyung or Irene? Why do you keep hanging around her?" Suho signalled to Irene's direction.

"Do you like her?" Suho asked glancing at Irene. "Or Jukyung?" He finished looking back at Seojun.

Seojun looked at Irene for some good moments, then back at Suho. He walked closer to Suho and leaned forward "I think I might" he said smirking.

Suho was left confused. Did Seojun said that about Jukyung or Irene? But one thing he surely knew that he wasn't going to let his sister get hurt or Jukyung. This was between him and Seojun. Not them.

|°• Irene's POV •°|

"Why were you glaring at each other like that?" Suho and I were now walking home.

"Leave that. Why is there a cut on your lip? Did you fight?" I asked concerned.

"No I didn't" he replied shortly. "But why did you leave home without informing me? I thought I had told you not to do something like that" he asked.

Yeah, he is going to start it!

"I was bored okay? Also you know I don't like being bored" I pouted at him. He took a deep breath "I am letting you go this time".

"I am not a child" I narrowed my eyes at him. "To me you are" he poked my head with his index finger. I rolled my eyes at him.

|°• The Next Day•°|

Suho left me in the bus like he does everyday. I should complain to father about him.

I pulled out my phone and went through my texts. I didn't get a chance to check them after coming back. Surely there were a few unread text from my friends. I actually miss them a lot.