50

"Hey, don't be shy. It's my treat. So eat" I said putting a tteokbokki in my mouth. "Ah! It's hot" I almost spit it out. "Ya! Be careful" Seojun said grabbing a tissue and shoving it in my face. I nodded thank you and drank some water.

After the photoshoot I was hungry. So I suggested that we should eat something. Jukyung didn't want to come but I dragged her anyway. Jukyung was seated beside me and Seojun in front of me.

"You are so good at modeling" Jukyung complimented me. "I'm not that good" I shook my head. "By the way, did you get any part time job?" She shook her head.

"I tried a lot of places but they only take experienced people" she said. "Part time job? Why do you want to work a part time job?" Seojun questioned. "So that I can go to a makeup academy" she replied.

"Makeup academy?" Seojun again questioned. "I was thinking about what to write on the desired career form. I thought about what I enjoyed doing the most. And putting makeup on was what popped on my mind. That day when I put makeup on Gowon. It made my heart race" her tone was filled with happiness as she talked about makeup.

"You did turn my sister in to a complete different person" Seojun said with a smile. Right then the waitress came with more food "thank you" I said as she placed the food down. "How much are you planning to eat?" Seojun asked eyeing the three bowls of tteokbokki. "Until my stomach hurts" I said stuffing the food inside my mouth.

"Also we never know if I choose to become a model and become a successful model in the future Jukyung might do my makeup" I said after shallowing the food. "Really? You want to do modeling?" Jukyung sounded excited. "Actually I still haven't thought about what I want to do. There are just too many options" I said and grabbed the cup of water. The spiciness was getting me.

"Hmm" Jukyung nodded her head in understanding. "You've had lots of girlfriends, right?" I spit the water out as I heard her asking that. "Are you okay?" Seojun grabbed more tissues for me. I was coughing like crazy. I felt Jukyung run my back "are you okay?"

I nodded my head after I stopped to cough. I almost died by choking on water. "But why do you ask that?" I asked and I shouldn't have asked. Han Seojun was eyeing me like I was a north Korean spy. I shouldn't have asked that!

"What do you save them as on your phone? Do guys not care about things like that?" Jukyung asked making Seojun look at her. Seojun crossed his hand over his chest "we do care. When I get a girlfriend, I save them as something mad sweet, like 'my love, my baby, princess' things like that. With hearts too" I almost choked again on my baby.

"How many girlfriends did you have, huh?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why do you ask?" He rose one eye brow. "Just curious" I went back to eating. "But wait. Why are you asking this though?" I looked at Jukyung. "What? Did Suho just save your name as Jukyung?" I rose my eyebrows at her.

"Wha-What are you talking a-about?" She stuttered. "I already know dummy. He also knows" I pointed at Seojun. "How?" She looked lost. "Top secret" I laughed. "But seriously I think I will have to give Suho some lessons" I shook my head.

"You sound like you dated a lot of guys. Did you?" Seojun's voice was eager. "Maybe" Seojun choked on his drink. "Or maybe not" I said handing him tissues.

"Come to think about it, the others doesn't seem to know about you and Suho dating. Are you planning to keep it as a secret?" I asked Jukyung and she nodded. "Yes, we need to keep it a secret for now" she said with her chopstick almost inside her mouth.

"Did Suho agree?" Seojun asked. Jukyung nodded her head "why?" She asked.

"If I had a girlfriend, I'd like to brag about her and tell everyone. That's how I feel" he said with a pout and he looked so cute. I just want to squeeze him now. "You look like a puppy" I poked his cheeks making him freeze. "W-What are y-you doing?" He said moving away from my reach. "You looked like a cute puppy just now. I want to squeeze you like a teddy bear" I said in a baby like tone.

"Ya! Lee Irene. What's wrong with you? Y-you are acting weird today" he said, stuttering a little. "But why are you so red though?" Jukyung pointed at Seojun. I noticed his ears were red like tomatoes. I was about to touch his ears but he swatted my hands away making me pout. "Nothing. Now eat" he said glaring at us. I pouted more but didn't push the matter further.

"Ah! That was delicious!" I said in a sing-song voice as we excited the shop. Jukyung's phone started to ring "I will see you guys tomorrow" was all she said before answering the phone and leaving us two.

We both looked at each other with awkwardness. "Come, I will take you home" Seojun said and I nodded my head. He started to walk and I walked beside him. "By the way, I really like your jacket" I said eyeing the black leather jacket he was wearing. "Thank youv he slightly smirked.

"I like it so much that I want to keep it" I said and I heard him sigh loudly with a 'not again'. "Why do you keep wanting to take my clothes?" He looked down at me. "Cause they look cool and I can't find them anywhere. Where do you do your shopping from?" I said putting my hands in the pockets of my jacket. It was getting more cold these days.

"I will just text you the address" he said but I shook my head. "What then? Do you want the shop photo or number?" I shook my head more. "We are going shopping together next time you buy clothes" I said. "What?" He said a little louder than I thought he would. "Why? What's the problem? Can't friends go to shopping together?" I tilted my head. "They do but-" he started but I cut him off.

"There's no but. We are going shopping together. Oho! A shopping date!" I said giggling. "Date?!" And he shouted beside my ear. "What do you mean by date? Like the one the couples go on? Or something?" He said really fast.

"It's up to you to think what kind of date it is" I shrugged. I saw a empty taxi parked. I turned towards Seojun "I will take the taxi, you should go home" he tried to deny but I didn't let him "you had a long day so go and take rest now. Good night" I said and walked away from him towards the taxi. After talking to the driver and getting inside the taxi I waved Seojun bye who was still standing looking at me.

"Good night, my little Daisy" he said loud enough for me to hear which brought a smile to my face.

A/N:

I'm so sorry for not updating!
I just couldn't find the motivation to write and I didn't want to ruin the story with forced writing.
These days I'm drawing and painting a bit. It's calming for me.
Also I'm really frustrated because my results are suppose to be out before 31 December.