24

We were playing hand ball today.

Ugh! This is so tiring!

The teacher wasn't around so I took the chance and sat down in a corner. There is no way I am playing today.

I saw Seojun also sitting leaning against the goal post.

He looked at my direction and our eyes meet. I felt tingling sensation through my whole body. He raised an eyebrow as if asking me what.

I shook my head and looked away. What is happening with me?

"Divine Suho is back on the team" Soo-Ah's boyfriend Tae hoon yelled making everyone look at him.

Suho's going to play?

Everyone started cheering and gossiping about Suho playing.

"Seojun. You are quite good at basketball, right?" Ahn Hyun-Gyu asked.

Seojun stopped tossing the ball from his hand to hand and put it on the ground putting his one hand over it "What? Why?" He smirked looking up at Ahn Hyun-Gyu .

"Does it seem that way?" He continued. "Yes" Ahn Hyun-Gyu nodded.

"I'm the bomb" Seojun said bragging his basketball skills. I scoffed at him.

"Right. Of course, you are. Then why not join us and play against varsity in a match during school festival?" Ahn Hyun-Gyu pushed.

Looks like he really needs good players now because Suho is playing in the opposite team.

"I will have to ask them first" Seojun looked at our direction.

More like at me. Jukyung was standing in front of me. I would've thought he was looking at Jukyung but I can't. Because that boy is literally making eye contact with me.

"They are the ones I listen to these days" he pointed his finger at our direction without breaking the eye contact with me.

And the cheering began.

Seojun then stood up still not breaking the eye contact. You want to stare? Okay! I will also do the same.

"Lim Jukyung, would you like to see me play basketball?" Seojun said.

"No, not at all" Jukyung said making Seojun look at her and drop his ball on the ground. Tae hoon on the other was dancing.

"Not at all?" Seojun exclaimed. He then looked at me "Do you want to see me play?" He tilted his head.

"Yes" I nodded, Seojun threw his fist in the sky as if cheering for winning.

"I want you to play so that I can watch Suho defeating you" I continued making Seojun stop his little cheering and look at me with an unreliable expression.

"So, yeah! Play" I finished. "I will do as she says. Count me in" Seojun said. "Okay, thank you" Ahn Hyun-Gyu yelled.

"A light touch will do" Seojun threw his ball as if he would get a basket just my throwing it. I rolled my eyes at him while everyone cheered.

Ahn Hyun-Gyu then took Seojun with him for signing up for the team.

"I am really confused who he has feelings for. Jukyung or Irene?" Soo-Ah said glancing at me.

I stood up and went closer to Soojin, wrapping one hand over her shoulder "I don't care who he has feelings for. He is just being childish" Soojin said.

"He is just being Seojun" I tilted my head and laughed.

It was time to go back to class. Half were almost in the class, I had stayed behind to talk to Suho.

"You didn't tell me you are going to play" I asked as I reached Suho. "You didn't tell me you are going to sing" he said walking. "I forgot" I smiled sheepishly at him.

We were close to stairs when I heard Seojun yelling Jukyung's name. Suho picked a ball from the basket which were being carried away by students and threw the ball straight at Seojun's back of the head.

That must've hurt.

Seojun looked back "what was that?"

Suho walked closer to him, me following closely behind. "You are on clean up duty today" Suho said and started to walk away.

"Childish jerk" Seojun scoffed and looked at him. I was still standing in front of Seojun.

"Don't you want your motorcycle back?" Suho asked standing on the step of stairs. "Was it you who had it towed?" Seojun said with his hands in his pocket. He has a obsession of putting his hands in his pocket. I am sure.

I looked at my right to see a machine. Might get something to drink. I put some coins in and picked my favourite banana milkshake drink. Putting the straw inside the bottle I took a sip and went back to my previous position, in front of Seojun.

By the time, Suho was already gone. Seojun kicked the basket of the balls. "Clean that up" I pointed at the mess he had made just now and went up stairs.

Because of drinking the banana drink, I needed to pee now.

I was in front of girls washroom when I saw Jukyung standing at the doorway watching something while clenching her fists. I went close to her to find the brats from the other day pinning Gowoon on the wall by her hair.

Jukyung looked at me "fill a bucket with water" I whispered enough for her to hear. She nodded her head and went to get the bucket.

I looked back to see the main brat who seems to lead the group shoving Gowoon inside one of the toilet stalls. Jukyung came back right then. "Now" I said and watched as Jukyung threw the bucket of water on the three.

The three screamed "what on the earth" she main brat yelled. "I was only washing the foul mouth of yours" Jukyung said.

"Who are you to say that about her? Who cares when you are pretty on the outside but rotten in the inside?" She continued.

"A junior? Who do you think you are sticking your nose in our business?" The main brat moved closer to Jukyung.

On this I went inside from the doorway. I grabbed a mop stick from its stand "You really have guts to talk even after getting caught bullying, huh?" I said standing beside Jukyung. "Ever got a nose job?" I swung the stick enough close to her face making the three step back.

"Because if you didn't, you will have to the next time I catch you bullying a student" I put the mop stick back to its place. Right then the door opened, Soojin and Soo-Ah came in and Gowoon ran away. Jukyung went after her.

"Remember this" I pointed my finger at her nose and went after Jukyung.

A/N:

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Vote and comment!

I love ya