31

I woke up from Suho's yelling, telling me I was going to be late.

I played games all night and slept in the morning. That's why I don't want to wake up now. But there is nothing I can do but wake up and go to school.

Thankfully Suho made me coffee and after drinking it, I finally woke up. He is such a loving brother sometimes.

"Are you sure you will be okay? I can skip today" I asked Suho for what felt like the twentieth time. "Yes, I am okay. Don't worry about me and just go" came his reply, always the same.

"But you don't look so good. You are so pale. Ugh! I will just skip today" I said throwing my bag on the couch.

He picked it up "Ya! Lee Irene! Just go, will you? If something happens I will call you immediately" he said pushing my bag towards me.

I caught my bag in the right time "but are you sure?" I asked again. It's just doesn't feel right to leave him alone when he is sick.

"Yes, yes! Now stop giving me a hard time and go" he pushed me toward the door. "Okay, I am going" I said putting on my shoes.

"But please don't forget to eat the medicines I kept on the table. Make sure you eat something before taking them. Okay?" I said looking back at him.

"Yes. Bye! Take care" he waved his hand. I waved my hand too "bye! I will come early today" I said before closing the door and leaving for school.

I checked my phone to see the pictures of the photoshoot had been uploaded and the number of followers on my Instagram were rising like crazy.

Wow! I didn't expect that. I scrolled through my phone reading the comments people had made.

There were a lot of positive comments and also negative. But it didn't matter, negative comments will make me want to not give up and work harder.

I put my phone back in my pocket when I crossed the school gate. I saw Seojun on his phone smiling at something.

I silently sneaker behind him and looked over his shoulder to see he was actually watching the pictures of my photoshoot.

"Don't I look pretty?" I said near his ear making him scream and step away.

"Are you trying to kill me? You scared the soul out of me" he said and composed himself in a manly way.

I scoffed at him "you don't need to act so manly and stuff" I rolled my eyes. "You clearly are a scaredy cat" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Scaredy cat?" He said in disbelief. "I am not scared of anything" he puffed his chest a bit.

I went close to him making him step back "what are you doing?"