2

I watched Suho as he scanned the room.

He picked up the flower vase from the table and looked around.

Here I am, peaking from the corner.

Suddenly he looked in my direction.

My eyes widened in shock. He found me! He is going to break that vase on my head. That will hurt a lot.

I stopped breathing hoping he wouldn't feel my presence.

But my luck is not that great.

I heard his footsteps approaching me.

Suho's footsteps were the only thing that you could hear in the whole house.

My heart is throbbing in my chest so quick that I think I will have a heart attack or something. Does that even work that way?

Suddenly his footstep stopped. Did he go away?

I turned to peak when I saw a tall black silhouette.

Instinctively I screamed when I saw his hands raised to hit my head with the vase.

"Irene?" Suho exclaimed. His expression screamed pure shock and confusion.

"Ya! You scared the daylight out of me" I spat trying to steady my breathing.

"What are you doing here? No! That's not it. Why are you hiding in a corner?" He said settling the vase down.

"I don't know why I hid" I scratched my neck.

"Actually yes. Why was I hiding anyway? It's not like I was going to steal anything in the first place" I frowned realizing what I was doing.

"When did you come?" He raised a brow.

"A couple of hours ago. Let's sit my legs hurt" I said going to the living room.

"With who?" He followed after me. "Father" I replied putting a chip in my mouth.

"Umm... details?" He said looking unsure. "Oh, right! You don't know anything. So the thing is..." I started to say but lost my excitement halfway through.

"Is?" He raised a brow waiting for me to finish. "Do I have to tell now?" I groaned. "I don't want to talk about it now" I whined like a child.

He shook his head frustrated.

"Just call father he will tell you," I said munching another chip. He gave me a look that said you-think-I-will-actually-do-that?

"Fine, I will call him. You just have to listen" groaning I picked up my phone and called my father.

He picked up at the third ring. "Princess, did something happen?" He said.

"No, nothing happened. Are you busy?" I replied before he would have a panic attack.

"Yes, I just finished my meeting. Is there something you need?" He asked.

"Appa," I said dragging the a. "What is it? You know you call me like that when you need something useless from me" I could imagine him running his hand through his hair now.

And he knows me too well.

"Can you please tell Suho why I am here? I don't want to talk about it" I said the last part in a childlike voice.

I glanced at Suho to see he was glaring at me. No offense but I am sorry if you don't speak to the man. Because I have a really good relationship with him.

"Give him the phone" I gave my phone to Suho. He talked with father while I finished the rest of the chips.

He gave me my phone back "so back to Korea huh?"

"Yeah" I groaned putting my legs on the couch.

He quickly pulled my legs on his lap. "I see you figured out the password" he smirked looking at me. "Of course" I scoffed at him.

"I am just 3 minutes younger. That's not a big deal" I added.

"Then why are you getting so worked up" his smirk grew wider.

"You know I hate you right?" I said closing my eyes.

"I love you too little sister" he chuckled.

I smiled which I hid by putting my arm on my face.

"Which room did you take?" He asked. " The one in the corner" I replied sitting up.

"But it needs decoration and decoration needs shopping and shopping needs you and you need me for selecting things," I said counting with my fingers.

"Just say you need my card" he scoffed. "Aw...you caught me. Father will give me my card soon" I smiled sweetly at him.

"But really what the hell do you eat? Your fridge is stuffed with frozen food" I complained remembering what I saw earlier.

"It's quick to eat and saves time" he shrugged. "And it's not good for health" I added scoffing.

"Look at this" I motioned to the mess I made. "I had to eat this because you didn't have real food" I added.

"Oh, right! Now clean this mess. I thought someone broke into my house and had a party" he said getting up.

"I am not going to clean anything" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Then I will not give you my card" he smirked at me waving the card in front of my face.

"Ya! But I am tired. I have jetlag" I pouted.

He sighed "last time I am cleaning your mess in this house".

I quickly grabbed the card and ran to my room "keep saying that to yourself. We all know what will happen" I screamed.

Okay, time for some shopping.

I ordered everything thing that I will need online.

My phone made a 'beep' sound indicating someone sent a text.

It was from my father.

Appa💜
-------------------------------------
I have already arranged your school uniform. It will be delivered to you so don't worry.
I hope your first day at school will be good.
Good luck princess
Appa loves you💜

I quickly replied.

Shoot! I forgot about school.

Why?

I need rest I just traveled from one country to another.

And I will have to go to the hellhole the next day?

Why?

I hope it will be good.

I fell asleep with this thought.

A/N:
The 2nd chapter!!

I kinda started writing and didn't stop.

Next chapter = our Seojun will be there꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Please vote and comment.

And I love ya~