55

Finally done! I stretched my hand to relive the stiffness. "You done?" Jukyung asked coming behind me. I looked at her and nodded. "My shift ends in 20 minutes. I was thinking if you want to go to my house maybe?" She asked.

I looked at her carefully to see she was still in a gloomy mood. Through out the whole time I heard Seojun trying to make small talk with Jukyung and her not responding enough. I had heard Seojun say something about my brother. God knows what happened again.

"Sure, I will love that" I said and she smiled at me before going back to work.

After 20 minutes Ju Kyung and Seojun's shift was over. They came to me and we went outside. "Irene and I are going to my house. So see you tomorrow" Ju Kyung said to him while I looked around not giving him attention. He still didn't give me my hairband back.

"I want to take Go Woon home from the comic store" he said looking at me. "Ah~ then let's go together" Ju Kyung said with a smile, grabbing my hand she started to walk. Now Ju Kyung at my left and Seojun in my right. "Should we take a cab?" Ju Kyung asked looking at me. "How do you go home usually?" I asked glancing at Seojun. "Bus" she replied, I nodded "then let's take the bus". "Okay then" she replied her voice a little happier than before.

I looked at Seojun to see him looking straight. "I want to punch you so hard now" I said and he looked at me with an innocent smile. Then the bus came, we got into it. Somehow Seojun ended up sitting next to me while Ju Kyung infront of us. Ju Kyung and I talked a bit, occasionally Seojun joining. She then went to check her mobile and we were pretty much silent.

My eyes handed on his hand. He was wearing my hairband. I slowly grabbed his hand making him look at me. "It actually looks good on you. Keep it! I have plenty at home" I smirked as I saw his face contour in a annoyed expression. I slowly put my head on his shoulder and felt him tense up. But after some moment it was gone.

We all got off the bus, me yawing and stretching as I had fallen asleep in that small amount of time. "How do you sleep so quickly?" Seojun asked his eyebrows raised. "I don't! It's you who makes me sleepy" I pouted. "Let's not fight and go" Jukyung said first time in a while.

We were walking when Seojun's phone made a ding. He took out his phone and checked, he quickly put his phone back inside. I raised my brow at him questioning, he just shrugged. I let go of it and my eyes feel on Seojun's shoe lace which were untied. "Tie your shoe lace, or you will trip and fall" I said stopping.

"Whatever, I couldn't care less" he said walking again but I stopped him. "You are just as childish as my little brother" Ju Kyung said and I nodded agreeing. "Tie them already" I said poking his side. When he didn't move I sighed and bent down.

I tied his shoe lace and stood up. Ju Kyung and I started walking again. "Irene, they got loose again. Tie them properly" he shouted, we looked back at him, Ju Kyung shook her head. "Tie them yourself" I said sighing. "I don't know how" he said smiling innocently.

I turned to Ju Kyung "can you go first? I have to teach him a lesson about how to tie shoe lace". She laughed "ok, I will wait by the comic store" she then left. I went near Seojun "I saw what you did" I said rolling my eyes. "What? What did I do?" He said innocently. I shook my head sighing, I bent down and tied his shoe lace again.

Then I stood up "don't untie them again" I glared at him. He hummed in response moving some hair strands from my forehead. I kept looking at him while he patted my hair. "You are acting weird today" I finally said. "By acting weird you mean?" He asked still playing with my hair. "I mean obsessing over my hair" I crossed my arms over my chest.

He stopped playing with my hair and put his hand in his pocket "I don't know what you are talking about" he said starting to walk away. "Hey, wait up" I quickly ran after him.

Seojun and I just got to the comic store and right then Ju Kyung came out of it. "Go Woon left early, you should've checked in advance" she said to Seojun. "We will get going then, bye" I said grabbing Jukyung's hand. We walked a few steps, I looked back at Seojun to see his dull expression. I felt bad for him. Suddenly Ju Kyung's mother came out of no where "are you just getting home?"

She then saw Seojun "Seojun" she called him and I saw some hope in his eyes. More precisely hope to go to Ju Kyung's house with us. Nice. "It's been long since I last saw you. You must've gotten closer" she said looking at Ju Kyung and Seojun. I stood beside Seojun then she noticed me "oh my, Irene is here too! Did you guys have dinner? We are making dumplings, come and eat some, take some home too" she said grinning madly. Seojun instantly agreed with her, he literally grabbed her and left. Me and Ju Kyung stood there dumbfounded. "That little we-" I started but controlled myself from getting further.

A/N:
Double update?
Cause you people deserve it!

Fun fact- this chapter was written in January 2021.
I just did some slight changes.