69

Irene stretched out her arms as she got up. Seojun was checking on Suho and quickly locked the door. "What are you doing?" Irene asked him. Seojun had a mischievous smile on his face as the laid down on the couch. Irene went closer to him and laid next to him, her head on his arm. "Why did you lock the door?" She raised her eyebrows. "Let him suffer a bit" Seojun chuckled making her laugh as well. Seojun started to run his hands through Irene's hair making her stare at him. Irene was trying very hard to hide the smile that was making it's apparence on her lips. "You are so beautiful" Seojun whispered. "Tell me something I don't know already" she smirked at him. He pinched her cheeks at her smugness. "Ouch" she rubbed the place. Seojun cupped her face and leaned forward to kiss her. Irene responded to it immediately. They both felt as if something was crawling in their stomach. Others called them butterflies but Irene liked to call them rats. The kiss soon turned into a heated makeout session and Seojun's hand had entered Irene's shirt. He was caressing her skin not going higher than her stomach to not make her uncomfortable. Their moment was interrupted by violent knocking of glass. Suho was aggressively knocking on the door and trying to open it. Jukyung had just cut the call and he turned around to find his sister on the couch with his friend making out. Even though they were dating and they were matured enough. Suho was not going to let them do anything, not in front of him, not on his couch. "Yah!! Open the door! You can't do that!" He was closed to breaking the glass if they didn't open up. Irene groaned at her brother and pouted at Seojun. Seojun sighed loudly and got up, opening the door for Suho. Suho pointed at the two with his finger "You can't do that" to that Irene reply "Yes, we can. We are dating. Don't tell me you and Jukyung don't kiss". "T-that's different" Suho stuttered. "You can't do that in front of me and not on my couch" he made an 'x' symbol with his arm. Irene rolled her eyes "Fine. Let's go to my room" Irene was tugging Seojun towards her room when Suho grabbed Seojun's other hand. Irene made a frustrated face "What now?". "It's getting late. He should go home" he tried to reason. "I was actually thinking about staying here tonight" Seojun smirked at Suho, he was enjoying the whole deal. "Then you will stay at my room" Suho harshly tugged on Seojun's arm making Irene lose her hold. "Fine. What a old man!" Irene stuck her tongue at Suho. She gave one last hug and pecked Seojun's cheek before going to her room.

"Are you serious right now?" Seojun said in disbelief. Suho was tying his and Seojun's leg with a rope so he didn't escape anywhere during the night. Suho didn't reply. "What if I have to go to the bathroom?" "Don't worry. I'll help you like before if needed" Suho finished tying the rope. "Whatever man" Seojun exhaled loudly and tried to sleep.

"Ahh. I'm so hungry. They even got my favourite chicken nuggets today" Irene sat down next to Seojun. Seojun was wearing a gray sweatshirt today. "Wow. This one looks pretty" she said feeling the material between her fingers. "Do you want one?" Seojun asked as he propped his chin in his palm. "I want yours" she copied him. Jinu gagged from beside her "Can you not do this when we are eating?" He put one of Irene's chicken nuggets in his mouth. "Hey! That's mine. Besides go find yourself a lover. You are going to die alone otherwise" she took two nuggets from his plate. Jinu shook his head and sighed. Jukyung, So-ah and Taehoon sat down with their food. The smile on Jukyung's face instantly disappearing when she saw the person sitting opposite her. "Kangsu, who is this?" Asked So-ah as she examined the girl. "This is Hyemin. We had a joined class together and came to lunch after" Soojin explained as she started at Jukyung. "I see. Hi" So-ah excitedly greeted her, Taehoon joining after. The girl shyly replied back. "I haven't seen you before. Have you transferred here? Where are you from?" So-ah tried to make a conversation. "She transferred from Yongpa High School" Soojin answered for her. "Ah, I see" Jukyung who was quite the whole time tried to join in as little as possible. Irene was observing the whole ordeal as she munched on Seojun's chicken nuggets. "What? Yongpa High again?" So-ah said in disbelief. "Limju, those guys who grabbed you were also from Yongpa High School. They're so annoying" So-ah further added. "By the way, Jukyung, you also transferred here. Where did you say you were from?" Soojin slightly smirked at Jukyung. "Ah. You never told us, did you?" She had a evil glint in her eyes that made Irene's skin crawl. She was definitely up to something and it was bad. "Right. Where are you actually from?" So-ah also asked curiously. "I'm actually from far away" Jukyung said looking nervous. "Why are you people in a detective mood today? What's with all the questions? Just eat your damn food and if you don't want the nuggets pass me those" Irene said pointing her chopsticks at Soojin's nuggets. "You can have mine" Soojin passed the nuggets to Irene. "Aww, thank you, love" she dramatically wiped a tear away. Jukyung kind of looked relived now that the attention was not on her. "Hey, don't you know me?" Hyemin started. "There was also a girl named Lim Jukyung at Yongpa High. I thought you kind of looked like her" Hyemin muttered out. "Really ? Did you transfer from Yongpa High?" So-ah asked. "No" Jukyung instantly denied. "I don't know you. I don't know how similar we look but I didn't go to Yongpa High, so get it straight" she coldly said. "Ah, sorry" Hyemin looked down at her lap. "You didn't need to be that harsh" So-ah whisper yelled beside Jukyung. "I'm not feeling well. Excuse me" Jukyung got up from her seat and left the room. "This is why I was telling you guys to just eat. Now pass me Jukyung's nuggets" Irene said as Taehoon passed her the nuggets.

A/N:
Life's been shit.
Guys pray for me. I need a lot of prayers.