30

The sound of my phone's caller ringtone woke me up, but not fully. I somehow managed to grab my phone from the nightstand and answered it without seeing who it was.

"Hello?" I groggily said. "Hello? Cupcake, are you still sleeping?" The voice of Selena eonni made me wake up fully. I sat up "Eonni? I missed you so much" I whined like a baby.

"I missed you too. But why aren't you up yet?" I could hear people talking from the other side of the call. She is probably at work.

"I didn't have school today so thought why not sleep a bit late" I again layed down.

"Ah! Cupcake, I have a job for you. You love clicking photos, right? There is this photoshoot today for a famous brand. The model which was going to come can't come anymore. And the director is a good friend of mine so I had to help him. Can you do it?" She explained in a fast manner and I didn't understand half of the things she said.

"Okay. So a photoshoot of a famous brand? That's the main point?" I asked trying to process all the information. "Yes, so will you do it?" She asked.

"I don't know. I am not a professional model or anything. What if I mess up?" I voiced the thoughts that were circling around my head.

"What are you taking about? You will do great. I know you will. Just try" she said in a strict yet soft manner.

After thinking for a couple of moments I thought to give it a try.

"Okay? Send me the address" I said standing up. "Thank you so much cupcake. I will see you later" she cut the phone and after a few moments a message came from her with the address.

"I hope I don't mess up" I said to myself and went to take a shower.

After my shower I had my breakfast and got ready quickly. "Suho, eonni had called me and told me I need to do a photoshoot so I am going there" I said coming to the living room.

"Why didn't you say anything about this earlier?" Suho stood up from the chair and walked towards me.

"Even I didn't know. Just wish me luck" I said quickly and started to put on my shoes. "Good luck" he said ruffling my hair. "Ya! Don't do that I am going for a photoshoot" I said fixing my hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go and call me when you are done" I heard him say before I went out of the door. "Will do" I yelled before locking the door. Now I need a taxi. I started to look for a taxi.

After twenty five minutes of taxi ride I was finally at the studio. I went inside looking around. "Irene" the voice of eonni made me look at the direction. "Eonni" I quickly made my way towards her.

She engulfed me in a tight hug as I reached her. "Don't worry, you will do great. Okay?" She cupped my face with her hands. I nodded my head.

One girl in her mid twenties took me to the changing room to get me dressed up and put my makeup on.