64

"You are annoying you know that right?" Suho said as I opened my mouth. He put the rice in my mouth and I nodded while chewing. "Who is the patient here? Me or you?" Suho said as he again put rice in my mouth. He is just feeding me rich, not kimchi. That hurts. "You. But right now I need attention so you have to give it to me" I said pointing at the kimchi. He sighed before feeding me kimchi. "You two are just like before" Seojun's mom said with a soft smile on her face. She went back to feeding Seojun. "Not the meat" Seojun had been complaining about the meat for five minutes. "Just eat what I give you" she said feeding him meat. Seojun looked like a chimpuk with his puffed cheeks.

I was screaming internally at his cuteness and controlling myself from running to his lap. "There you go. Look at my baby eat" she said making Seojun deny that he was not a baby. But he is a baby. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....why does he have to be so cute? "This just reminds me how I used to feed you when you were young" she said and I noticed Suho staring at them. I bit my lips before opening my mouth with an 'A' sound. He fed me again. After omma died I had stopped eating for two days. Not even appa could feed me. That's when at night Suho came with food and fed me. That went like that till I moved to America. "When did Mr.Tickle get so big?" Seojun's mom called me and suho "Do you know Seojun used to be Mr.Trickle?" "What's that?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Mom, don't-" Seojun tried to stop her but no one has the power to stop their mother from spilling their childhood dirty secrets. "We called him that because he couldn't stop wetting his bed at night" she said and Seojun went red in embarrassment. I had tried to stop myself from laughing out loud but that was for five seconds only. I started to laugh so hard my stomach hurt. "Why would you tell them that?" He was getting redder by seconds. "You did so until you were ten. Hmm..you wet your bet once or twice in 5th grade too" if possible I was laughing more now. "Stop it mom" his ears were red like tomato. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You are close enough to even go to sauna instead" she said. "And Irene is close to you too" she added. "But how did you three end up in the same accident? Suho and Seojun rarely hang out now as if you two had a falling out" Suho and Seojun awkwardly looked at each other. She fed Seojun "Even when you came to the hospital to visit me. You told me not to tell Seojun" Seojun stopped chewing after hearing this.

"I found it odd back then too" she had a look of wonder. Seojun looked at Suho with piercing eyes "That's not the case. But how is your health?" Suho said. "Good. It's why I've been out and about" she said. "Don't you have a job to get to?" Seojun said making it look like he was concerned about her being late. But that was not the case. She got up after feeding him the last bit. "Are you done too? I'll clean that up" she asked Suho. "I'm alright. You can stick to helping Mr. Trickle" Suho said making me choke on the glass of water I was drinking. I quickly looked for tissue and cleaned up the water I had spilled all while laughing my ass off. "Hey!" Seojun called out making me laugh harder. "I can still use my legs you know" Seojun showed Suho his legs. Suho just ignored him and went back to eat.

I was no longer in my hospital clothes but rather in Seojun's hoodie. Thankfully Appa had sent a skirt with it not trousers. Even if I'm in hospital I have to be fashionable. Because beauty is pain. I was sitting between Suho and Seojun's bed in Suho's wheelchair. Every now and then I would make a round in the room in my newly found amazing wheelchair. I have to get one of these at home. "Can't you just go home already? Even the doctors have kicked you out. What are you even doing here?" Suho said clearly annoyed. "I'm here to give you mental support not physical support because you know I'm lazy" I said while moving to the window in my wheelchair. "And also my boyfriend is here too" I said making Suho knit with eyebrows together. I nervously laughed "me and Seojun are dating" I nervously played with my hands. "Since when?" Suho had this cold aura around him that made him look so intimidating. Not to mention he was staring at my soul. Seojun who was in the room was looking at both of us because we were acting like he was not even there.

Right then the door opened and came in Soojin. "We will talk about this later" he said before greeting Soojin. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and greeted Soojin too before moving close to Seojun's side. Seojun scoffed at her "Are you here on a blind date?" Now that he mentioned Soojin was actually overdressed for visiting a patient. She completely ignored my Seojun making me frown. Seojun rolled his eyes and held my left hand with his good hand. I have discovered I like holding hands. "How did you get into an accident? You should have been more careful" she said like she was scolding a child. "You didn't have to come" Suho said in a monotone voice. "I came because I was worried" Why the hell is she acting like she is dating Suho? Things with Soojin keep getting weird and weird. I know you like the guy but that does not mean you should act this way. I have seen on multiple occasions Suho making it clear they are just friends.

"It's an air purifying plant. You don't need to water it often" she placed the plant on the bedside table. "I heard you refused to get help from a caregiver. Your dad asked me to take care of you. So I brought some stuff you might need" she sat down on the stool and began taking out stuff from the bags she brought. "I brought a facial cleanser and toner" she put them in the drawer. "I brought your laptop too" Okay! We seriously need to change the passcode of our home. I'm scared now about how many people know about it. "Thanks" Suho said looking not too interested. "No problem" Soojin said with a lovesick smile.

"Thank you, Seojun. I heard you got hurt while trying to save Suho" Soojin said making Seojun look at her. "Why are you thanking me? You are not his girlfriend" so me and my boyfriend were sharing the same brain cells? Nice! "If you are going to be so grumpy about it, then I'll take it back" she said making Seojun scoff. I wanted to say something but I really wasn't in the mood to fight. And I know Suho will give me a good hearing if I opened my mouth now. "Do you have to wear a cast for a long time? You don't need to get surgery on your leg, right?" She asked. Suho ignored her and went to drink water. She moved quickly and tried to help him with a glass of water that was on his arms reach. Suho declined her help and drank it himself. Soojin made a face that made me want to slap her.

What the freak has gotten into her? This is not the Soojin I know. "Did they have only a double room? Should I ask your dad to move you to another hospital?" She said looking around the room. "Oh, we have no problem with the double room. Even I'm staying here. So you can tell how comfortable it is" I gave her a sickening sweet smile. "Why are you here yourself? Where's Jukyung? Aren't you too best friends?" Seojun asked. "Why? Did you want Jukyung to come?" She raised her eyebrows. "Why would I want that? You should be asking him" Seojun pointed at Suho. Oh, I know what you are trying to do Han Seojun and I'm loving it. "Aren't you dating Jukyung? That's what our classmates think" she tried to clap back. "Actually they think wrong" I said showing everyone our hands.

A/N:

I'm back.
Did ya miss me?
And thank you everyone for all the love and support you have shown for this book.
I seriously love you people.