22

It was chemistry class. I was sitting in front of Suho. The teacher was yet to come.

I was going through today's lesson beforehand. Suho was doing the same. Others were playing with their pencils or talking.

I looked up and watched Jukyung inspecting Seojun's keys and going to sit somewhere when my brother grabbed her blazer from behind.

I smirked at the scene. He is being too obvious. I am surprised no one has noticed.

I rested my chin on my palm. Jukyung looked back at Suho. "Sit if you are looking to" he pulled out the chair for her and went back to writing.

"Right. Thanks" she replied and sat down while watching Suho. Poor girl is clueless as my brother.

Right then the teacher came. I kicked Suho from under the table. He looked up and glared at me. "You are being too obvious" I whispered to him. He ignored me and went back to writing on his notebook.

The rest of the class Jukyung was staring at Suho. I almost laughed when she looked at him like a lovesick girl. Someone needs to tell them what's going on.

It was lunch. My favourite time of the day in school. I giddily walked to the lunch room and got my tray.

I sat down on the table where Soojin and Soo-Ah were. Right then Jukyung came and tried to sit beside me. The keyword is tried.

The great Han Seojun pushed her when she tried to sit "sorry" he said and sat down beside me. Jukyung ended up sitting beside him. I raised my eyebrows at him "What is it this time?"

He rested his chin on his hand "I came to eat with you" he said looking at me.

"Han Seojun, get lost if you came here to annoy Irene and Jukyung" Soojin said. Seojun looked at her "I am only going to listen to them" he said making me stop eating.

"He is only going to listen to you two" Seojun's friends sang.

I sighed and stood up. Grabbing my tray I inspected the whole room. There was only seats left on the table where Cho rong and the others were. Meh!

I walked to their table "Mind if I sit?" I asked making them shake their head. "Sit, sit. We are glad to have you eat lunch with us" Cho rong said with his mouth full of food.

I smiled and sat down. Seojun sat with my friends then I can sit with his.

I started to eat my rice first. Something was happening at the other table but I didn't pay much attention.

When eating you should only think about the food or else it doesn't taste good anymore.

Seojun's friends sometimes sang 'he is going to listen to you'. I shook my head at them.

"Do you need anything?" Cho rong asked. I shook my head "no thanks"

He looked at my plate "but there is no tonkatsu. Hey, bring tonkatsu" he yelled at the boy beside him.

Before I could say anything two plates full of tonkatsu were in front of me. "All of this for me?" My eyes widened in shock. Cho rong nodded his head.

"I can't eat that much. You guys have some too" I took a few pieces from the tray. "There! I will take if I need more. You guys eat too" I finished.

"Okay" they started to eat as well. "Irene" Cho rong called making me look at him. "We heard some news" I nodded my head for him to continue. "Is it true that you are going to perform in the 8th Saebom festival?" he asked leaning forward on his seat. Others copied him.

I nodded my head "I am suppose to sing"

"Wow. You can sing too? You are amazing" he said making others nod. "Oh it's nothing but thanks" I blushed at the compliment and smiled at them.

Suddenly Seojun told Cho rong to bring tonkatsu. What is he doing? Why is he annoying Jukyung that much?

His friends did as he said. Similar to mine two plates to tonkatsu were served in front of Jukyung. You must be kidding me!

"I don't know if he is flirting with her or pranking her" Soo-Ah said and I don't know why but I didn't want him flirting with Jukyung.

The idea of Seojun flirting with Jukyung made me sick. But the question was why? Why would I feel something if he flirts or not? I don't even know him for a long time. What is wrong with me?

My train of thoughts were interrupted when Jukyung spat rice on Seojun's face. I swear I tried not to laugh but I couldn't stop myself. Everyone in the room started snickering.

I didn't have any class now so I was walking around the school. While I was walking I heard someone singing from a room. Believe me she had a beautiful voice. I stood by the door to see it was the same girl who helped me to find the teachers room on my first day.

I watched as she sang beautifully with the melody of piano. Out of nowhere two girls came. One put her hand on the piano stopping Gowoon. The other girl slapped Gowoon. That bit-

"Didn't I tell you not to do your best? Didn't I?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't tell me you actually want to perform solo. Go tell the music teacher you can't do it" they then left the room.

Gowoon saw me standing at the door and ran away. Those mean brats needs to be taught a lesson!

A/N:

A bit short. I don't know why I don't feel like writing now.

Vote and comment!

I love ya~