14

People of the hallway were looking at us as we walked. Seojun had tried to pull out his arm from my grip but me being me, I didn't let him pull. After some try he seemed to gave up.

"Ya! Why are you doing this?" He said with narrowed eyes. "We are friends Seojun. I walk like this with all my friends. So where's the problem?" I narrowed my eyes at the girls who were glaring at me.

Everyone whispered things to each other and half of them were wrong. They were thinking we were dating or something. Yeah, right! Like I will date someone like Seojun. I scoffed at the thought of dating Seojun.

"Your friends are girls. And people will get the wrong idea about us" he said trying to pull away his arm again. I tightened my grip on his arm "let them think whatever they want. I do not care" I shrugged.

He sighed and stopped pulling his arm. Seojun and I entered the class making everyone jump. Because our Han Seojun had made loud sound for his grand arrival.

"You can let go now" Seojun said putting his bag on his desk. I let go of his arm smiling cheekily. I put on own bag on the desk and sat down on my sit. My eyes went to Suho who was already looking at me.

I saw him pull out his phone and do something. After a moment, my phone made a buzzing sound. I pull out my phone from my blazer pocket to see Suho had texted me. I raised a eyebrow at him but he just shrugged.

💜Suho-ah~
-----------------------------------------------------------------

What were you doing with Han Seojun?😒

Umm....... walking to class?🙄

I told you to stay away from him😒

Did you really think I would listen to you?😏

No!
But still gave a shot, hoping my dimwit sister would understand 🙂

Lee Suho! Don't make me go to you or I swear I will kick your ass!😡

I glared at him across the room. He put his hand up in surrender.

It's was math class. I was peacefully doodling on my notebook.

"Okay, who wants to solve the next problem?" The teacher called out. Literally everyone started acting like they were doing something. "I was a fool for asking. What about our math geniuses, the soo-soo couple? Come on, problem 1 and 2" Suho and Soojin were up from their seats already.

"And our Suho's sister Irene. You do problem 3" sighing I got up from my seat. "Also the new girl, Jukyung problem 4" the whole class sighed in relief because they were not chosen.

I took the chalk from the desk and started doing the math problem. It was really easy, took me 1 minute only. I was the first one to finish. "Already done?" The teacher said scanning my answer. I nodded my head and put the chalk back to its place. "Good job, you can go back" I did as she said.

I saw Suho and Soojin were almost finished and Jukyung was struggling. From the corner of my eyes I saw Seojun making a frame with his hand. He looked through the frame at Suho, Soojin and Jukyung and started to say no to himself.

"What's your problem?" I whispered yelled at him. "What are you talking about?" He made a confused face. "Why are you talking to yourself like a madman?" I pointed at his face. I turned back to see Soojin was gone and Suho was almost finished.

Jukyung probably asked for help but my brother being my brother ignored her and went to his seat. I sighed shaking my head. Jukyung looked at our answers which the teacher understood. She went closer to Jukyung "Jukyung, the problems are different. What's the point of looking at them?" She asked her.

Poor Jukyung. Our divine Han Seojun had snickered at this which made the whole class look at him. I turned at my seat to watch him. "Seojun must know the answer" the teacher crossed her arms. Seojun started yawning and pretending to be sleepy. "Seojun, come and solve it for her" she added.

He put his head on the desk pretending to sleep. Why would anyone even do that? What do you think? The teachers are going to let you sleep at school? "That won't work on me. Now come!" Seojun got up from his seat, annoyed. He scoffed at Jukyung who he passed by. That jerk!

Soojin, Soo-Ah, Jukyung and me were now walking around the school. Jukyung was talking about how will she go to college with bad math grades. I wasn't listening to their conversation because I had my earbuds plugged in. I don't know how but we ended up infront of Suho. He was sitting on a bench. And of course I sat down beside him leaving my friends standing.

They won't mind, right? Suho was reading a book. I scanned the book. Norwegian wood. I didn't know Suho reads this kind of books too.

He must've seen my struggle to inspect the book because he handed me the book. Them he suddenly stood up and started to walk away. I frowned at his back.

"I will see you guys later" I told the three and ran after Suho. "Ya! Why do you always leave me?" I whined as I linked my arm with his. "Why do you always have to be so clingy?" He replied back copying me.

"You should be proud I am clingy with you. Not everyone is that lucky" I stuck my tongue at him. Suho suddenly stopped making me stop. I plugged out both my earbuds and looked at the direction he was looking. Soo-Ah was talking about setting Jukyung on a blind date and that made Suho stop?

Suho again started to walk making me stumble because I was still grabbing his arm. "Slow down dude" I said trying to catch up with his speed. "So what are you going to do now?" I added making him slow down. That worked. He looked at me like I am speaking alien language "what are you talking about?"

"I am talking about Jukyung's blind date. What are you going to do now?" I said inspecting the book he had given me earlier. "Why would I even do anything?" He replied making me scoff. "Don't say you don't like her because I know you like her" Suho had completely stopped now. "Are you believing the rumours now?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't forget I am your sister. Even if you wouldn't say it but I know deep down you are starting to like her. It won't take long for you to understand. Hopefully" I rolled my eyes. "I am taking this book. See you!" I skipped to the class with the book in my hand.

A/N:

Thank you so much everyone for 1k reads💜

Vote and comment!

I love ya~