My House

(Play song when the lyrics starts.. ACT LIKE A GIRL IS SINGING)

This is a Daminette fanfic. Marinette and the MPS (Chloe, Kagami, Alix, Luka, Max and Nino) moved to Gotham 4 years back when Lila stole all Marinette's fake friends and her parents. Jagged adopted her and took them to Gotham where she met Damian. They dated and got married and then had a 2 year old girl named Ansley Blair Wayne. She has her fathers tan skin, she has dark hair but when in light has a tint of blue and has a mix of eye color between bluebell and forest green. Bluebell in the middle and Forest green on the border. The MPS + Damian are 21. Marinette is the famous pop sensation Nettie and world famous designer MSW.

————————————————————————

"Omg girl! You're best friend is posting her first music video with her face in it!! Nette is revealing herself! I can't wait." Alya said running up to the former class mates that are still in Paris.

The class, minus the MPS, stuck together with Liar- ahem - Lila by their side. Agreste JR had found out his love for Marinette and was still trying to find her with Alya's help. Alya still ships Adrienette even though she is mad at Marinette for supposedly 'bullying' Lila.

Anyways the class was having a picnic and of course Alya brought a computer to the park so they could watch the music video and live interview after.

"Yeah I know! She won't tell me what the song is though..." Lila said. Even though on the inside she knew that her lies were gonna go down hill soon.

"It's getting ready to start EEK!" Rose squealed.

"I wonder what it's about." Adrien said.

"Same bro." Kim said.

"It's starting shhhh!" Alya said.

Italics= Lyrics
Bold Italics= What's happening in the video
Regular= What's happening with the class

Open up the champagne, POP!

Someone opens a bottle of champagne.

It's my house, come on, turn it up.

Marinette sings in front of her mansion while gesturing for the camera to follow.

The house:

"Is that Marinette?" Adrien asks

"Yeah... it is!" Rose said not noticing Lila pale.

"Is she rich or something?" Alya asks.

"Looks like it." Kim says.

Hear a knock on the door and the night begins.
'Cause we done this before so you come on in.