Class Reunion! YAY

Requested by @AverageTomboyLesbian

~

Marinette looks at herself in the mirror one last time. She is currently in Paris with her Husband and daughter getting ready for a high school reunion.

During Lycée Lila turned almost all her friends against her- except for Chloe, Nino, Alix, Max, Juleka, and Kim.

She had graduated from Françoise Dupont and moved to Gotham for College. That was where she met her Husband, Damian Wayne. They hit it off pretty well. Soon they discovered they were soulmates.

Now they are married and have a 4 year old daughter named Amira Wayne. Marinette is a Famous Singer/songwriter and Designer. Everyone knows that Marinette is both Nettie and MDC.

Marinette sighs as she feels her beloved wrap his arms around her from behind.

"You okay love?" Damian asks.

Damian is wearing a black suit with a green tie that matches both his eyes, Marinette's and Amira's dresses.

"Yeah. Just a little nervous." Marinette says.

"Mommy? When are we leaving? I want to see Auntie Chloe!" Amira says as she runs into the room in her dress.

Marinette's dress:

Amira's dress:

Damian looks at the time on his watch

Damian looks at the time on his watch. "We should get going." He says.

"Okay. Come on little kitten! It's time to go." Marinette says as she picks Amira up.

The small family then makes it to their car and drives off to the highschool.

~

When they walk into the school courtyard everyone stops and stares. The family looks like they are models. Even the small 4 year old.

When Amita spots Chloe she jumps out of Marinette's arms and runs over to her. "AUNTIE CHLOE!"

Marinette shakes her head as she laughs at how shocked Chloe was when Amira ran up to her. Her and Damian make their way over toward the small group of friends they have.

"Amira! You look so cute!" Chloe squeals.

Over the next 20 minutes the MPS talk and joke around.

That was until....

"Marinette!" Alya's screams as she walks up to Marinette with Lila and Adrien walking behind her.

"What do you want Alya?"

"What do you mean? I wanted to see how you were doing! I can't believe you got famous!" Alya smiles.

"Yeah Marinette. Why didn't you tell us? We are your friends!" Said Adrien.

"Yeah Marinette." Lila smirks.

"Says who?" Marinette growls.

Alya pauses. "What do you mean?"

"When was the last time we texted each other. When you didn't threaten me or... tell me to kill my self." Marinette asks.

Alya takes out her phone.... she gasps. 10 Years ago.

"But-"

"But! We can help you meet celebrities. Like Damian Wayne!" Lila smirks.

"Why would she need help finding me?." Damian asks.

Lila pales.

"What do you mean?" Adrien asks.

"Bitch Marinette and Damian Wayne are married!" Chloe cackles.

Suddenly a knife flies past Lila's head and chops one of her sausages off.

A 4 year old steps in front of her Mother and Father while glaring at the 3.

"Don't talk to my mommy and daddy you harlot!" She growls.

Marinette's eyes widen. "Amira did you just throw... a knife?"

"She was being a brat mommy! I had to."

Marinette then stops for a moment. She then turns to Damian, glaring.

"What did I tell you?"

"No training our kids till they are 10?" Damian says... but it came out as a question.

"And what did you do?" She growls out.

"Trained.. her at... age... 3." Damian sighs.

"You... literally fuck you." Marinette says.

Damian just rolls his eyes. "Love you too."

"I'm getting you back for that." Marinette says.

Damian smirks. "Sure you are."

Marinette turns back to Lila, Alya and Adrien.

"Also you guys are getting lawsuits for defamation and slander. Probably other things from multiple other celebrities. Now we must take our leave. Amira still has to go to bed. Bye bitches." Marinette then walks out with Damian and Amira by her side.

Lila, Alya, and Adrien never got out of the lawsuits they drowned in.

~

A/N: OKAY SOOO 2 things.

1: AT MY BROTHERS FOOT BALL GAME SOME HIGHSCHOOLER SHOT SOMEONE IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE HIGHSCHOOL AROUND 10 PM (3 hours ago. They are okay though. No life threatening injuries thank god)

SO FUN! YESTERDAY SOMEONE TOOK A BB GUN WHICH WAS ACTUALLY A REAL GUN TO THE HIGHSCHOOL AND THREATENED TO SHOOT UP THE PLACE.

2: I'm gonna make a new book. Guess what it is besties :)

hope you enjoyed:)