Groundhog Day

Marinette is 22 in this. Has never dated. Lila doesn't exist. And her real dad is Jagged Stone and she actually lives with him since Sabine and Tom died when she was young. Nobody knows Jagged is her father though. Juleka is not Luka's sister in this story.

~

Marinette sighs as she looks at her friend's instagram accounts. Alya and Nino had gotten married right after Lycee and Alya had her first child had the age of 21. Adrien had married Kagami and basically Kagami is pregnant.

Marinette sits in her bed room at her dad's house and thinks. She stares at her piano. Suddenly an idea pops into her head.

'Why not make a song?'

Sure Marinette loves fashion... she also likes music. It's genetics. She writes songs in secret and sings them when Jagged and her adopted mother Penny isn't home.

Marinette spends the next few hours writing her song.

At 4 in the after noon it is done and she wants to sing it on her piano. She is pretty sure her parents aren't home so everything is good.

Or so she thought.

~

Jagged had gotten home at exactly 4 pm from his studio. Penny had gotten home at the same time from her office.

Jagged had decided he wanted to go live on instagram so... that's what he did.

He noticed that some of Marinette friends, - basically her old class- join. He didn't say anything. Instead he just talked to his fans.

"Wassup guys, gals, and non-binary pals!  Just wanted to join in and see how you guys are! I just got done with my new album it will be out soon."

As he walks to the studio in his house he passes his daughters room and hears her playing piano and stops. He stares at the door then looks at the screen. He reads some of the live comments.

'Dude who is playing the piano'

'hey Jagged :D!'

'Show us who is playin the piano!'

'who plays the piano?'

'who is playing the piano?'

'who ever is playing the piano is good at it.'

"It's my daughter. I didn't know she even played piano...." Jagged whispers.

'Can we watch!'

'You have a daughter?'

'No way how old is she?'

'Who is it!!!'

'let's us see her FR!'

Jagged sighed. "Fine."

He opened her door with the camera showing her. You could see half her face while she was playing the piano. But everyone who knew Marinette recognized her.