Sunshine of Gotham

Continuation of Really Bruce?

~

Over the years Marinette kept visiting the Waynes. She met Stephanie, Barbara, and Cassandra. She was like a sibling to the Wayne kids and a daughter to Bruce.

All the Waynes knew how she was being trained in Paris to become the Great Guardian of the Miraculous. They knew that her parents don't really pay attention to her, except they choose to focus on their bakery.

All the Waynes are really protective over Marinette. They have known her for 10 years. Marinette is now 14. Jason, Dick, and Tim are in their early thirties. Damian and the girls are in their early twenties.

Marinette is currently getting ready for her class trip to Gotham. Her unofficially adopted family doesn't know she is going to be there.

Her class doesn't know that she was basically adopted into the Wayne family. Though they all are friends... they tend to believe Lila's lies.

Lila hasn't done anything about her promise to take all of Marinette friends away. And Marinette is hoping it stays like that.

~

The class was currently waiting in the lobby of Wayne Enterprise. Everyone is talking excitedly to each other while Marinette bounces on her feet. Okay so maybe she knows that Damian and Tim are the tour guides soo....

"Girl why are you literally bouncing." Alya laughs, gaining the classes attention. They all look at the overly excited bluenette.

"No reason!" Marinette smiles.

"Why won't you tell us Marinette?" Lila smiles.

"You will figure out in a few! Gotta get into position!" Suddenly Marinette disappears.

Before they could say anything 2 people walk towards them. They instantly recognize them as Tim Drake-Wayne, Co-CEO and Damian Wayne, Bruce Wayne's son.

"Welcome to Wayne Enterprise. I am Tim and this is Damian. We will be your tour guides. We are going to do a headcount then we shall get started."

They quickly do a head count.

"Uh someone is missing-" Damian starts.

"Wow after 10 years of knowing me... you guys still fail to notice when I am actually beside you." Marinette says from in between Damian and Tim.

Tim let's out a yelp as he jumps. Damian slightly flinches. They both turn to Marinette with wide eyes.

"What the fuck. Why didn't you tell us you were apart of the class!?!" Damian says.

"It was not important." Marinette shrugs.

Tim stares at her. "Okay... Am I hallucinating? I swear I'm seeing a older version of the 4 year old I saw in the manor 10 years ago."

Damian and Marinette have a deadpan look on their face.

"Wow I wonder why. BECAUSE I AM THE 4 YEAR OLD THAT YOU SAW WONDERING AROUND THE MANOR. Dang. Stop drinking coffee." Marinette then rolls her eyes.

Bruce Wayne then enters the room. "What is going on down here?"

The class looks scared. Thinking they will get kicked out. To their confusion Marinette grins.

Marinette walks to Bruce and dramatically falls against him. "Daaaaaaad. Tim called me a hallucination! Can you believe that. His unofficial adopted sister is a hallucination."

Bruce just ruffles her hair causing her to jump away from him. "Don't you DARE touch my hair."

Bruce rolls his eyes. "Tim stop drinking coffee."

Tim stares at Bruce wide eyed. "So you are just gonna listen to her? She scared me! How was I supposed to know she was real!"

"Tt... if I can see her she isn't a hallucination." Damian rolls his eyes.

Marinette then hugs her 2 'brothers' very tightly. "I've missed you guys!"

Alya speaks up. "Wait hold up. Girl why did you call Bruce Wayne 'dad'?"

".... Um. So I have been visiting their house ever since I was 4 and they are like a real family to me... My parents don't pay much attention to me soo."

"Omg Marinette! You are so mean. You didn't tell them you were basically adopted by a rich person. You could have helped their careers! Good thing I am here since I know a lot of famous people!" Lila says.

"What." Tim says as he stares at Lila.

"The sausage speaks." Damian says.

"You guys may take your leave." Bruce says then walks away.

Marinette sticks out her tongue, facing her class, then hops on Damian's back.

"Get the hell off me." Damian says.

"Shut up peasant! Take me to the snack room!" Marinette says in a fake powerful voice.

Damian rolls his eyes. "Yes ma'am."

~

A/N: I don't know when I should start on the book I am gonna write.

Here is a hint on what to expect- Daminette :)))