Interuption

This is a Marinette Wayne one-shot. The class has officially turned on Marinette due to a liar. Only Chloe, Alix, Kagami, Luka and Nino stayed. Marinette is the blood daughter to Bruce Wayne. Her brothers love her. Same with her sisters. Her favorite brother is Damian. He is the youngest. He is 12 while Marinette is 16. Even though he grew up in the League of Assassin he can be nice. Damian's favorite people are Marinette, Cass, Dick, Selena and Alfred... and of course his pets.

————————————————————————

Marinette was just sitting in class sketching some designs for jagged. She had a gut feeling that something either really funny or annoying will happen today. Maybe even both.

The MPS was sitting together close to Marinette. Nino and Alix where spies so they had to hang out with the sheep. Chloe was sitting by Marinette playing on her phone and Kagami and Luka didn't go to their school.

Marinette wasn't paying attention to any of the lies Lila was throwing at the class till one caught her attention.

"Omg yeah I'm dating Damian Wayne. He is so sweet and handsome. His brothers call him angelspawn 'cause he is so sweet!" Lila said.

Marinette choked on AIR when she heard that. She is trying hard not to laugh even though she is mad about Lila saying that. DAMIAN IS 12 FUCKING YEARS OLD! LILA IS 16!

"What was that Mari-trash?" Alya asked.

"Nothing I just choked. Sorry Lila. It's cool you have a boyfriend." Marinette faked a smile.

Lila was confused on why Marinette acted like that but brushed it off.

Soon class had started. Miss Bustier was busy talking about some random stuff Marinette already knew when the door to the class room banged open revealing a 12 year old with a katana in his hand. He had jet black hair that was slicked back and forest green eyes. He looked annoyed and mad.

Marinette stood up really fast. That 'caused everyone to look at her.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Marinette almost yelled.

To say the class (minus the MPS) was shocked was a understatement. They never saw Marinette cuss. Especially at a 12 year old.

"Marinette don't be rude!" Lila cried. She went pale when both Damian and Marinette glares at her with a similar glare.

Damian didn't answer Marinette's question.

"Damian give me your katana." Marinette said while moving to the said person.

"No." Damian said.

"Yes." Marinette growled.

"No."

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Damian Al-Ghul (did I spell that right?) Wayne you will listen to your older sister now GIVE. IT. HERE!" Marinette said as she snatched his katana.

"Wait did you say Wayne?" Alya said only to be ignored.

"Now tell me why you are here! Your like 12 and it's technically you bed time in Gotham right now!" Marinette said.

"Family emergency." Damian shrugged.

"What did you do?" Marinette asked.

"Nothing..." Damian mumbled.

"Damian..." Marinette said.

Nothing.

"Damian Wayne answer me! What did you do?" Marinette asked.

"Tt' Todd was annoying and so I stabbed him with my katana." Damian said.

"SERIOUSLY! That's the emergency!?! THAT HAPPENS EVERY DAY IN THE MANOR!" Marinette yells in frustration.

"Well it's not my fault father wants you home. Todd also said, and I quote, "I want Pixie Pop here! She will help me calm down and not want to kill demon spawn." Damian said.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Miss Bustier said.

"Um-" Marinette started only to get cut off by Damian.

"I am Damian Wayne. I am 12 years old and is Marinette's biological brother. I may seem like I am not smart but I know more than you imbeciles do. I also won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt my favorite sister." Damian stated.

"Aww demon spawn loves me!" Marinette smiled as she hugged her younger brother who has only a few inches shorter than her.

"Tt' get off me!" Damian said as he grabbed his katana and held it to Marinette's neck. People in the class room were pale and they all worried if Marinette was gonna die.

"GIVE THAT BACK!" Marinette yelled as she lunged for the katana.

"NO! THIS IS MY FAVORITE KATANA! I DON'T WANT YOU TO TOUCH IT!" Damian yelled running out of the class room.

Marinette groaned and went to pack up her stuff.

"What just happened." Nino said.

"You guys just met Damian Wayne, blood son of Bruce Wayne. And now that you know that let me formally introduce myself. My name is Marinette Martha Wayne and I am here staying with my aunts because I wanted a normal life but obviously I DON'T GET THAT if I have 4 brothers who try to kill each other EVERYDAY!" Marinette said.

"Wait Lila you said you were dating Damian Wayne! He is 12!!" Alya yelled.

"Umm... I lied okay? I lied about everything HAHA and you guys believed me and left your best friend for me!" Lila laughed while seeing the classes guilty faces.

"Oh Lila.. Sorry for this but my dad will hear about what you said about my brother and the other celebrities will here about the lies you said. Don't be surprised to have multiple lawsuits." Marinette said.

"Miss Bustier! Me, Chloe, Alix, and Nino are leaving for Gotham. They are being adopted by my dad and we are moving. Same with Kagami and Luka. Anyways bye!!" Marinette said as she ran out of the class room to her brother with the MPS following behind.

The class followed only to see Marinette get tackled into a hug by 2 girls. Then they all got into a car and drove off.