When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.

Backstory~

Marinette became Ladybug at the age of 13. Hawkmoth got defeated soon after that since she was just so good at her job. When she was 14 Lila came and took all her friends. At 15 she was taken in by Shield to be trained and to be apart of the Young Avengers team. There she met the love of her life, Peter Parker.

Now she is 17 and lives in New York with the Avengers.

PS~ She got powers from the miraculous and her class kind of misses her.

-

"How long can we hold them off!?" Natasha screams over the loud noises around them.

Currently the Avengers, with the help from Peter and Marinette, are fighting more Chitauri that were sent to New York.

"Not much longer! We might need a code green!" Steve says.

Meanwhile Peter and Marinette are playing a game on who can take down the most aliens.

"How much do you have, bug?" Peter asks.

"One hundred sixteen! You?" Marinette answers.

"About... One hundred nine!"

"Haha! Sucker! I'm winning!"

"Hey! Kids focus! This isn't a game." Came the voice of Tony Stark.

"Sorry!" Peter said as Marinette answered with a yes sir.

"Hulk mad!" Suddenly there is a blob of green running past Peter and Marinette.

Peter and Marinette look at each other.

"Be safe." Marinette says.

Peter nods. "You too."

Then the two are off fighting the Chitauri.

5 minutes pass.

Suddenly there is another portal. It just so happens to be behind both Peter and Marinette. And both of them get distracted by the portal causing the Chitauri to bump into them and now they go through the portal follow by a Chitauri.

Petter gets hit pretty bad and lays on the ground. Not moving.

"PETER!" Marinette screams. Her attention goes back to the Chitauri that are making their way towards the portal. She musters all the energy she could and closes the portal.

Marinette breathes heavily. Suddenly she remembers Peter.

Her mask falls off (It's not a part of the miraculous. She doesn't have that anymore) as she runs towards Peter. She didn't register the shocked gasps around her.

"Peter?" Marinette kneels down to where Peter lays.

No response.

She shakes his shoulder slightly. "Peter!"

No response.

"Peter I swear to god if you don't wake up I'm gonna kill you! Please!" Marinette begs as a few tears roll down her face.

Marinette takes Peter's mask off. She gasps. Peter has a big gash on his forehead.

"Peter... please." She puts a hand on his cheek.

Marinette looks at her hands. An idea pops up in her mind. 'Maybe... I could like use my powers on him?'

Taking a deep breathe she puts her hands on Peter's chest and focuses on the magic in her. Letting some of it enter Peter.

After a few seconds she stops and inhales sharply and holds her breathe. She starts counting in her mind.

'One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eigh-'