Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family

Continuation of The Waynes find a TikTok page

The Waynes just landed in Paris. Yeah. Now they were so much closer to Damian than they were 6 hours ago.

They made a plan. Their plan was to stalk Damian and his friends. Get a feel for what they were getting themselves into.

They did that for only two days.

First day-

It was the day after their flight. Dick and Jason were the ones that were gonna spy on Damian and his friends that day. They expected them to be getting out of school so they walked near different schools.

They walked by some of the public high schools. They didn't see Damian or any of his friends there. Though they did see a sausage haired girl. She was scary.

They went to some private school. The last one they went to they saw a car parked in the front. Damian was leaning against it as Marinette goes and hugs him. She looked so tired.

Dick and Jason made sure they were out of sight. Though they made sure they could here the conversation.

"I told you to stay in the car." Damian says softly as he runs his fingers through Marinette's hair.

"I want hugs." Marinette said.

"You look like you are about to pass out." Damian adds.

"I want hugs." Marinette kept saying.

"We are just picking Aaliyah up from school. You could have slept in the car." Marinette shakes her head at that.

Damian sighs. Marinette had her arms around his stomach and her head resting on his chest. She obviously didn't want to move and she looked like she was falling asleep despite the fact she was standing up.

Dick was trying not to let the cuteness overtake his mind.

Marinette hugged Damian tighter as she winced.

"What's wrong?" Damian asks.

"I feel sick." Marinette whispers.

As she said that the bell rang at the school.

"You're just in luck." Damian says.

Aaliyah was one of the first kids out of the school. She was talking to some of her friends. Her friends pointed at Damian and Marinette and Aaliyah immediately said good bye to her friends and headed towards them.

The people around them were whispering. They all thought Damian and Marinette were hot... soo of course they were whispering.

"Hi guys! What are y'all doing here?" Aaliyah asked as she walked up.

"Mom told me to come pick you up. Marinette decided to come." Damian says.

Aaliyah looks at Marinette. "Are you good? You look like you are gonna pass out."

Marinette lifts her head and looks at Aaliyah. "I'm just tired."

"Then why come?"