A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.

Marinette is Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle's biological daughter. Damian was introduced to Bruce when Damian was 8 years old (Don't kill me for that)  and Marinette was 13. Marinette quickly became Damian's favorite person. When Marinette was 14 and Damian was 9 Marinette got kidnapped and ended up in Paris with a new identity. When The Waynes heard this (Jason, Dick, Cassandra, Damian, Alfred, Selina and Bruce) they were heart broken... especially Damian who cried for 2 days straight he then turned cold and closed himself off. Soon after that Bruce had adopted Tim and Stephanie... they never knew about Marinette. In Paris Marinette met some friends that only lasted a year due to a liar. Marinette had dated Adrien a few months after she arrived just for him to break her heart. Marinette's only friends are Chloe, Luka, Kagami, Nino, and Alix. They all bought a house together and are big on TikTok. They have a lot of talents and also only speak english, sometimes different languages, on TikTok. It's been 4 years since Marinette got kidnapped. She is now 18 and Damian is 13.
(Bruce is a good father in this)
————————————————————————

Jason was just messing with the bat computer while Tim wasn't there. He decided to search up the name Marinette and see if anything came up. He had tried before but there was nothing that showed his little sister.

What Jason didn't expect was to see a Marinette that looked exactly like his little sister just older. And she was located in Paris. What did he do when he saw this? What any other Wayne would do. He screamed.

When the rest of the Waynes heard Jason scream they ran to the bat cave. Tim and Stephanie were confused, Dick, Cassandra, Bruce and surprisingly Alfred were shocked with disbelief on their face. The only person who wasn't fully aware of what was going on was Damian... mostly because he wasn't in the bat cave yet. He was taking his time.

When Damian made it to the crowd around the bat computer Damian had to push through his family to see why they were shocked. When he saw the screen he dropped his katana that he had brought just in case he had to shut someone up. That scared Tim and Stephanie because they have never seen him act like that.

Damian had tears in his eyes while looking at the computer. That just scared Steph and Tim even more. Damian then proceeded to HUG Jason while whispering small 'thank you's to him.

"How come we are only seeing this now?" Dick asked.

"I just found it. It's almost like her information has been locked until now..." Jason said while hugging a silently crying Damian.

The Waynes that knew Marinette proceeded to look at the file.

~~~~

Name: Marinette StoneParents: UnknownLegal Guardian: Jagged Stone & Penny StoneCountry: Paris, FranceSchool: Françoise Dupont Highschool Age: 18, SeniorLanguages: English (1st), French, Spanish, and ArabicBest friends: Chloe Bourgeois, Alix Kubdel...

Parents: Unknown
Legal Guardian: Jagged Stone & Penny Stone
Country: Paris, France
School: Françoise Dupont Highschool
Age: 18, Senior
Languages: English (1st), French, Spanish, and Arabic
Best friends: Chloe Bourgeois, Alix Kubdel, Kagami Tsurugi, Luka Couffaine, Nino Lahiffe