Wayne Interview

It was a beautiful day in Paris. Alya was super excited. Why? Well because the Waynes are having a huge interview. And her best friend Lila just so happened to be dating the youngest Wayne!

So she gathered her classmates together. Not including Marinette or Chloe. And now they are all sitting in front of Alya's TV waiting for the interview to turn on.

"Girl! I can't believe we will be able to watch the Wayne's interview LIVE!" Alya squeals as the girls agree.

"Don't expect him to mention me. I'm still not comfortable with everyone knowing." Lila says.

"Ooo guys! It's starting!" Rose squeals.

"Everyone looks so fancy." Nathaniel says.

"All the Waynes are hot!" Alix says.

"Welcome guys! Today we are in the house of the Wayne family with an exclusive interview!" The reporter behind the screen says.

The Waynes wave at the camera.

"So would you guys mind introducing yourselves?"

"I'm Bruce Wayne."

" I'm Selina Kyle-Wayne."

"I'm Richard Grayson."

"Kor'i Grayson."

"I'm Stephanie Brown!"

"Jason Todd."

"Cassandra Cain."

"Tim Drake."

"Damian Wayne."

"I am Mar'i Grayson!"

Suddenly Marinette is walking into the room reading a book.

"And who is that?"

"Is that Marinette?" Kim asks.

"What is she doing in the Wayne Manor?" Mylene asks.

Marinette stops dead in her tracks and snaps her head towards everyone.

"Pixie where have you been! I haven't seen you in like 4 days!" Jason complains.

"Oh I've been doing commissions. Umm... What are you guys doing?" Marinette asks.

"Angel we told you there was an interview today." Damian chuckles.

"Wait that's today? Oh I'm so sorry. I'm totally not here. I'm gonna be leav- wait... is this live?"

"Yeah." Selina says.

"OH GOSH I am so sorry for interrupting I-"

"Auntie Nettie! Join us." Mar'i says as she gets up and latches on to Marinette.

"I don't want to intrude. I'm not even part of this family" Marinette says as she picks Mar'i up.

"Yet." Half the Wayne members say making Marinette and Damian blush.

"Come on sunshine! Join us. I'm sure B won't mind." Dick says as he looks at Bruce.

Bruce just motions for Marinette to sit.

Marinette sighs. "Fine."

She makes her way to sit beside Damian and places the 4 year old Mar'i on her lap.

"What is your name miss?" The reporter asks.

"Oh um... it's Marinette Stone."

"Nice to meet you all. Okay I will be looking at questions that people ask on twitter. First question is what is your favorite color."