The Waynes spy on Damian...

The Waynes noticed suspicious behavior from Damian. He has been leaving the Manor at random times. On his phone a lot. HE EVEN SMILED THE OTHER DAY!

So... as the detectives they are... they decided to follow him.

They never thought they would see him with a girl. A cute girl at that. HOLDING HER HAND. HUGGING HER. SMILING.

They have followed him and the girl all the way to a park that has a beautiful garden, clearly made by Poison Ivy.

Damian and this mystery girl were sitting on the bench. Both of them were laughing, blushing, teasing each other.

"This is so weird." Jason whispers.

He gets a slap on the head by Dick.

Suddenly they see Damian lean down and kiss the girl. That left them in shock.

The girl giggles as she kisses him back. Once they pull away Damian looks at his phone.

"Shit."

"What?"

"I gotta go, Angel." Damian smiles sadly.

"Noooo! Stay." The girl whines. The Wayne's take notice of her French accent.

"Mari, you know I can't."

"I wanna spend as much time as I can with you. I leave to go back to Paris tomorrow."

"I know but if I don't then my family will be suspicious."

"I don't wanna leave for Paris. I wanna stay here." 'Mari' whispers.

"Paris is your home, Marinette. I don't want you to leave either but you have to go home at some point." Damian said sadly.

"Paris isn't my home. Home is when ever I'm with you." 'Marinette says.

Jason heard a sniffle beside him. He looked over to see Dick crying.

"It's so sweet." Dick said as Jason rolled his eyes.

Damian sighs as he buries his head into Marinette's neck. "You're home to me too." He then groans.

"I'll stay." He says.

Marinette giggles. "Who knew Damian al Ghul Wayne was such a softie."

That made Tim choke on his coffee.

"Who knew Marinette Dupain-Cheng was so fucking hot." Damian mumbles as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

Marinette blushes as she slaps his arm. "Damian!"

"It's true." He smirks as he lifts his head up and kisses her.

"I love you." Marinette says against his lips.

"I love you more." Damian says.

Jason gags as Dick slaps him again.

"That's disgusting."

"It's adorable!"

They see Damian stand up. Marinette stands up with him.

"I have to pack for tomorrow but I don't wanna leave." Marinette whines.

"I don't want you to leave either." Damian sighs.

"Fuck my parents. They don't like me anyways. I could just runaway and stay here." Marinette says.

"Don't say that...." Damian says.

"I heard them talking about disowning me." Marinette mumbled.

"Why the hell would they do that?"

"Because of Lila." Marinette sighs.

"Ugh. Stay here. You're safer here anyways."

"Where would I stay? I can't just use commission money to buy a place to stay. People will become suspicious of a 18 year old girl with millions of dollars in her bank account."

"She can live with us!" Dick says as he runs towards them.

"You asshole!" Jason yells at Dick.

Damian looks like he is planning murder.

"Were you guys following us?" Damian growls.

"Maybe... but besides the point...." Dick starts.

"You guys are his brothers right?" Marinette asks

"Yup!" Dick smiles.

Marinette smiles brightly. "Hi! I'm Marinette!"

Dick's smile widens and then suddenly he pulls her into one of his bear hugs.

"I love her already!" He chirps.

Damian just pinches the bridge of his nose. Jason rolls his eyes. Tim passes out.