The Romanoff Twins

Lila and Marinette are actually twins. Yeah their mom is Black Widow and they both are apart of the Avengers. They are currently under disguise. Lila as a pathological liar and Marinette as a bubbly klutz. They both act like they hate each other.

Marinette is supposed to have Black hair with a red tint to it and brown eyes as Lila has Brown hair with Hazel eyes. The two aren't supposed to be called into battle unless it is an emergency.

And it just so happens that there is an emergency. And it happened during the 16 year old's class.

~~~

Marinette sits in the back of the class sketching away as her sister lies to the rest of the class.

"Yeah I know the Waynes! I'm like Uncle Bruce's honorary daughter!" Lila lies.

Marinette snorts due to that fact it's a true statement.

"What are you laughing about Marinette? Can't you see Lila is telling a story! Don't be rude." Alya says.

"Yeah yeah.. so sorry." Marinette say sarcastically, accidentally letting her rude and sassy persona slip.

Lila puts a hand over her heart. "Marinette! Don't be so rude to your friend!"

"Marinette I don't know why you hate Lila but stop interrupting her! It's rude." Alix says as the class agrees.

Before anybody could say anything else Mlle Bustier enters the class.

"Okay class! Quiet down. Turn to page..." And class goes on.

That is until an interruption.

Tony Stark in his Iron Man suit knocks on the window of the class room causing the class to gasp. At the same time Natasha Romanoff in her Black Widow outfit bust the door open.

This causes Lila and Marinette to stand up.

"Looks like the spider is getting you guys. I'll be on the Quinjet." Ironman says as he flys off.

Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Girls. Suit up it's an emergency."

"No hi? Ugh rude." Marinette sasses as she presses a button on her side that changes her outfit to a well made suit and she now has her black hair and brown eyes.

"Marinette stop being an ass." Lila rolls her eyes as she does the same and looks similar to Marinette.

"Lila language." Natasha stares at her daughter.

"Mom what is the emergency?" Marinette asks.

"HOLD UP! What is going on!?!?" Alya screeches.

The Romanoffs stare at the girl.

Lila then coughs. "Let me introduce myself! I'm Lila Romanoff and Marinette here is my twin. Now my dear mother was trying to give us a mission SO SHUT UP!"

Alya flinches and sits back down.

"Loki has the tesseract." Natasha states in a bored tone.

Marinette groans and falls against her sister.

"Again? Why can't Thor keep Loki in tack!"

"Stop your whining." Lila rolls her eyes as she pushes her sister off her.

"The good news is you guys will be staying with me. No more hiding. Maybe afterward you guys can give Bruce Wayne a visit. Knowing you, Marinette, want to see Damian." Natasha smirks.

"No way. How did you know!" Marinette screeches.

"Just a guess. Come on Tony is waiting."

"Yeah okay." Lila smiles.

"I swear if there are more Aliens coming out of that fucking sky I will gladly do the honors of killing Loki. I don't care if he is Thor's brother. Aliens are DISGUSTING." Marinette said as she walk out the door.

"You are not killing anybody young lady!" Natasha says after her.

Lila just stands there for a second.

"CAN I HELP KILL HIM!" She suddenly screams while running out the class.

...

"Okay so my life is officially a lie. The two people I thought hated each other are literally twins." Adrien mumbled.

"Did Marinette just say she was gonna kill somebody?" Rose asks in a shaky tone.

"Lila just told me to shut up. I thought we were friends.." Alya whispered.

"Tony Stark is in Paris... oh my god!" Max says.

"Marinette and Lila? Avengers? Ridiculous utterly ridiculous."

"Marinette looked kinda hot with her black hair..." Kim mumbled.