Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.

Background info :
Damian and Marinette started dating when they were 15. They met when they were really young because their moms were friends. They do long distance which is self explanatory.

Nobody knew they were dating. Except for their families.

Yes Lila happened. But... it only distanced Marinette and her class. Alya, Nino and Adrien still talk to her some times. (Adrien got a small crush on Marinette due to Ladybug constantly rejecting him)

Lila got exposed shortly after she made the class become distant. Yes the miraculous are a thing.

They are 17 in this.

Sabine was also an assassin so she can literally call Talia on speed dial. Talia isn't that bad for the sake of the one shot.

~

Marinette hasn't been doing so well. Mentally and physically. At the moment she was all depressed and at the same time she was sick. That just put her in a bad mood.

She had skipped school mostly all week. The only person she has talked to is her loving boyfriend and her parents.

Alya, Nino, and Adrien are getting worried about Marinette.

~

Damian missed his girlfriend dearly... so when early that week she face timed him and she looked upset he thought it that then was a great time to get a ticket to Paris and visit her.

He didn't tell her though.

So he got a ticket to Paris and now he is in Paris. Marinette would've been in school right now but he suspected that she was still in bed.

Once he made it to the bakery he entered and was greeted by Sabine.

"Damian! What a lovely surprise. I hope you know that Marinette is really sick." Sabine said as she gave him a hug.

Damian hugs Sabine back. "That's why I came actually. I wanted to make sure she was okay."

Sabine smiles softly. "That's so sweet. She has really been down lately. Apart of it because she has missed you. I hope you know how much you make her happy."

Damian's lips twitched upwards. "I've missed her a lot too. Is she in her room?"

Sabine sighed. "Yes but I would like you to at least try and get her to sit in the living room."

Damian starts heading to the stairs. "I'll try."

As he enters Marinette's room he ses Marinette in a cocoon of blankets, sleeping lightly on her chaise. He quietly made his way towards her. He sat on the chaise besides her feet.

"Hey." He says softly as he runs his hands through her hair.

Marinette's eyebrows furrow as she rolls over. Damian chuckles. He bends down to kiss her forehead. Marinette coughed a little and opened her eyes. She looked a Damian and it took her a moment to process things.

"Dami?" She said in a tired voice.

Damian smiles. "I'm right here."

Marinette sits up and hugs him. "I missed you so much." She mummers.

Damian hugs Marinette tightly. "I missed you too. I heard you were sick. How are you feeling?"

Marinette pulls away, her eyes held unshed tears. "I hate feeling like this, Damian. It hurts! I don't like feeling so weak."

Damian presses his forehead against Marinette's. "I know you don't like it. It'll be okay... I promise. For now we are going to go downstairs, get you some medicine, and then watch movies. Sound good?"