See you later pt 2

Damian, Jason and Marinette are currently getting off a plane. They had just arrived to Gotham, seeing as they had agreed to let Marinette help look for Hawkmoth.

So when they arrive next to Alfred, he already made a sign that had Marinette's name added onto it.

"Hello Miss Marinette, nice to see you again." Alfred said with a warm smile.

Marinette could only hug him. "Hey Alfie." She then turns serious and looks at Damian and Jason.

"We must start the research right away. Fuck jet lag."

"Aye Aye Captain." Jason says.

"Yes Ma'am." Damian chuckles.

They all pile into the limo and soon Alfred starts driving.

-

Marinette takes Damian's hand as she gets out of the limo and smiles softly as he kisses her hand.

"Get a room you two." Jason grumbles.

Marinette giggles. "Actually we need to start our research. I want Hawkmoth gone as soon as possible. Meaning if I have to miss sleep... I simply don't care."

Damian looks at her. More like glares protectively. "You are going to sleep, whether you like it or not."

Marinette rolls her eyes. "Yeah right. You'd have to make me."

Before Damian could reply Jason speaks. "Let's get a head start on the investigation."

With that said the three of them practically open the doors almost dramatically. They don't even take notice of the people looking at them in shock.

"Anyone you have suspected Mari?" Jason asked.

"Yeah... Gabriel Agreste. Though he has been akumatized. He would totally be capable of being a terrorist. I mean his son was the last Chatnoir." Marinette says.

"Agreed. I hate Agreste. He seems to make people mad a lot." Damian adds.

Marinette snorts. "Both Agreste could go die in a ditch."

Jason gasps. "Pixie don't use that language!"

Marinette stops dead in her tracks. Looks at Jason with a cold stare. And says, "I have seen people die before my eyes almost everyday... FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS! Don't tell me what to do."

Damian sees the pained expression on her face and immediately wraps an arm around her shoulders and pulls her close.

"Yeah okay sorry pixie." Jason says.

They didn't notice the rest of the Waynes sneakily following them.

Jason leads them to a room with an old grandfather clock. Marinette looks at it weirdly as Jason moves the hands on the clock. Suddenly it opens to reveal a passage way.

"What the fuck." Marinette says as she stares blankly at the passage way.

One look at her face and Jason is laughing so hard.

Damian rolls his eyes as Marinette literally zaps him with the magic within her. Jason yells like a little girl.

"You never mentioned that!" He whines.

"Yeah I did! You just weren't paying attention." Marinette huffs.

Damian chuckles. "You deserved it To- The hell!" He suddenly gets zapped too.

Marinette smirks at him. "Want another, love?"

Damian looks at her then shakes his head. Marinette then smiles innocently.

"Okay! So follow the passage way... got it." Marinette then releases herself from Damian's grip and skips down the passage way.

Damian stares after her. "She is fucking scary."

"You looooove~ her though." Jason smirks.

"For once in your life, Todd, you are correct." Damian smirks and then suddenly he is following his love.

Jason growls. "You asshole!" He then runs after him.

Dick, Tim and Bruce finally step out from behind the door.

"What the heck is Mari doing here after a year? I thought they broke up." Tim says.

"Can't answer that but we are about to find out." Dick says as he pushes Bruce and Tim forward.

-

Marinette was half way asleep. Jason had already left the cave but Damian had stayed with her. No they didn't notice the other 3 people in the room.

"Angel... you need to sleep."

Marinette shakes her head as she looks at him with her half lidded eyes.

"Noooo." Marinette whines.

"Yes... you have to." Damian says.

"I wanna keep looking for Hawkmoth." Marinette says softly.

"I know, love, but you need sleep. We can continue tomorrow." Damian says as he kneels down so she can look at him. He puts his hands on both sides of her waist.

Marinette looks at him tiredly. "Carry me?" She pouts.

Suddenly Damian gets a sense of Deja Vu.

He smiles softly. "Yeah. I'll carry you."

Marinette lazily puts her arms around his neck and buries her head into his neck as she clings to him like a Koala.

Damian smiles softly at the girl in his arms. Boy is he so glad to have her in his arms again.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her he can't help but notice how much skinnier she has gotten. He frowns.

"Marinette?" He asked softly.

"Hmm?" She answered.

"Have you been eating lately?" He could feel her freeze against him.

Marinette slowly lifts her head high enough for her to see him. She has a few tears in her eyes.

"I-" Marinette starts but only gives him an apologetic look.

Damian looks at her with sadness in his eyes. "Mari, baby, you have to eat. Why haven't you been eating?"

Marinette looks at him sadly. "I'm sorry." A tear slips from her eye.

"Don't cry...." Damian whispers.

Marinette buries her head into Damian's neck again.

Damian sighs as he walks the way to his room. Not even paying attention to the others in the room.

Once he made it to his room he laid a half asleep Marinette down. Though when he moves to walk away... he couldn't.

"Stay... please." Marinette whispered pleadingly.

Damian sighed. But nonetheless he got in bed and instantly Marinette attached herself to him. Wrapping his arms around the girl he loves, him and Marinette instantly fall asleep, content in each other's arms.

~

To be continue~