Tik Tok Trends

Marinette was scrolling through Tik Tok when she landed on a certain video. It was a video of a girl not saying 'I love you' back to her boyfriend. So Marinette thought it was a good idea to do it.

Sure people might recognize Damian... since this is her first Tik Tok but.. it's totally fine. Damian won't care anyways.

She clicked onto her camera and hid her phone on a shelf where the entire living room/kitchen in their apartment was visible, then started recording.

Soon Damian came in.

He kisses Marinette on the forehead.

"Father needs me for something so I gotta go. Bye Angel. I love you."

"Okay. Be careful. Bye." Marinette said as she continued to read her book.

Damian made it to the door but before he opened it he stopped. He then slowly turned around.

"Marinette?"

Marinette's eyes widen at her full first name.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Ok."

Damian stared at Marinette.

"I love you...."

"I know you.. told me that.." Marinette said as she looked at him.

"Say it back." Damian whined.

"Say what?"

"I love you!"

"You already told me that Demon!"

"I want you to say it back!"

"Say what back?"

Damian stood there with his eyes narrowed at his girlfriend.

"You can't be serious."

"What?" Marinette said with a little laugh.

"I can not do this today. I'm leaving. Bye." At that Damian opened the door.

Marinette's eyes went wide. She pissed him off.

"No no no! Baby! I'm sorry!" Marinette says as she hugs Damian.

Damian tried getting out of her grip but she won't let go.

"Yeah right."

"I love you! I'm sorry. I love you so much!" Marinette said as she puts her hand on his cheek.

"What was that?" Damian said as he got closer.

"I love you." Marinette said.

"You love what?"

"YOU! I love you! Pleassseee don't be mad. I'm sorry." Marinette says.

Damian then pecks her lips and hugs her back.

"Now that wasn't too hard to say was it?" Damian said.

"No.... Dami?"

"Yeah."

"I pranked you. For a Tik Tok." Marinette giggled.

Damian stares at her.

"Damian?"

Damian then walks out of the apartment and closes the door.

Marinette stares at the door before bursting into fits of giggles.

"He is literally gonna kill me when he gets back." Marinette says.

The video stopped recording and Marinette edited it and posted it. Not expecting to have it go viral.

~

When Damian came home Marinette was standing at the front door.

"What." Damian asked.

Silence.

"Marinette?" As soon as he said that Marinette latches into him. Her arms are around his neck as her legs are around his hips.

"Don't get mad." Her mumble voice came from where she was burying her head into his shoulder.

"About?" Damian asks as he wraps his arms around her small frame.

"I posted the Tik Tok....?" Marinette said with her voice getting a note higher. It came out more like a question.

"I'm not mad."

"You... aren't?"

"No... I'm a little pissed about the prank you did but other than that I'm not mad."

Marinette breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh lord thank god! I was so scared. There were all these what if's and my anxiety was sky rocketi-"

She gets cut off by a soft kiss in her lips.

"I could never be mad at you for too long, love." Damian says.

Marinette smiles.

"You know... I haven't checked Tik Tok since I posted the video... wanna see how many likes it got? Most likely didn't get any since it's my first Tik Tok but it's okay."

Damian rolls his eyes as he says, "Sure."

They move over to the couch and sit side by side. Marinette pulls out her phone and opens Tik Tok and almost chokes.

"What?" Damian says as he looks at her phone. He stares wide eyed.

"Is it even possible to get 5 million followers and 12 million likes in one day?" Marinette asks.

"Obviously it is. Read some of the comments."  Damian says as he looks at the 1 million comments on the screen.

'Omg is that Damian Wayne?'

'Wait did the Ice Prince of Gotham just whine?'

'So nobody gonna talk about how adorable Damian's girlfriend is?'

'Low key this is my favorite ship.'

'SHIP!'

'Omg this was so cute and funny.'

'I have never seen this side of Damian. He normally always glares at people.'

'Bruh there ain't no way this girl is dating Damian Wayne. She is too sweet.'

'If this girl is dating Damian then she is probably a gold digger no 🧢'

'Thanks for reminding me on how single I am.'

'People over here hating on this girl saying she is a gold digger. GOLD DIGGERS DONT ACT LIKE THAT HUN!'

'Gold digger.'

'FYP!'

'Dang who knew Damian could get a girlfriend.'

'How long have you guys been dating.'

'She sounds like she is from France! She has a french accent and it is so cute!'

'Bro she is so small compared to Damian.'

'Dude her outfit is so cute!'

'I LOVE THE BOOK SHE WAS READING!'

Damian laughs at how people think she is a gold digger.

"How could you be a gold digger. You didn't even know who I was when we started dating.'

Marinette giggles.

"Some of the comments are funny. Okay I like Tik Tok." Marinette says.

~

A/N- Yeah there will be more one shots that go along with this one in the future.