Talia x Marinette

(Idea from @IslandKoala .... got it from their one shot 'You're screwed :)' )

-

Due to Marinette being the next Grand Guardian of the Miraculous she was forced to be betrothed to the Order's ENEMIE'S heir. She was forced to marry Talia al Ghul as a form of alliance with the League of Assassins.

At first Marinette saw this to be a horrible idea. But soon... she and Talia fell in love.

Marinette would stay at the League and train with Talia. If she wasn't doing that she trained with the kwamis. During the night she would sneak to her love's room and cuddle with her till they fell asleep.

When they both grew up they helped Ra's take care of the League as Marinette became the new Grand Guardian.

Soon enough Talia got pregnant with Damian due to her father wanting a male to be the hair to the league. Though Marinette hated the idea of her father in-law not wanting a woman to be the heir, she couldn't complain because once Damian's as born Marinette could stop cooing over him.

As Damian grew up he grew to love his two mothers. Though he wouldn't say it out loud... Marinette was his favorite. Marinette was nice to him and so lovable and caring. Talia, though she showed she loved him, was a bit strict and cold in training.

Marinette taught Damian all about the miraculous and hand-to-hand combat.

Soon... all that came to an end.

Deathstroke attacked and Talia and Marinette had to take Damian to Bruce—his father— to be sure that he was safe.

It was tough for Damian to leave his moms.

When Talia went to meet Bruce on the ship, she made sure that Marinette was well hidden. Bruce could never know about Marinette.

When it was time for Damian to show himself Marinette said a last good bye.

("This will not be our last good bye, little bug. We will meet again soon. Just remember that I love you dearly." Marinette said as she kissed Damian's forehead.

"I love you, too, Mama." Damian said as he hugged Marinette one last time. He then emerged from the red curtains.)

As Marinette had watched her non-biological son leave with his father, she could help but let a few tears leave her eyes.

Once her and Talia got back to the League, they took one look at how destroyed it was. And then they decided to rebuild it. Making it up to date with technology.

During that Marinette had become a well known fashion designer by the name of MAG. It stood for Marinette al Ghul.

Life went on... 3 years later Marinette's had found Deathstroke and killed him... without telling Talia.

-

The Waynes were all sitting around the dinning table, getting ready to eat when they heard a ear piercing squeal. They all look at Tim was look at his computer.

"I just commissioned the famous fashion designer MAG!"

Dick squealed while Jason chocked on his alcohol. Damian's eyes widened. He had recognized his Mama's initials anywhere. Not to mention she always said she wanted to be a fashion designer, and if she became one her initials would be the name.

Everyone at the table noticed the Ice Prince's wide eyes and were questioning why he was so shock.

Damian just glared at them and continued eating.

Soon enough it was time for patrol. And boy were they in for a shock.

-

Marinette was getting tired. Some how she was in Gotham... and being chased by her wife. She knew that Talia loved her but Talia was a little mad when she figured out that Marinette had killed the League's enemy without her.