Good 4 You

Marinette was sitting at Gotham's local park sketching. The next day she had to preform at her Uncle Jagged's concert as Nettie... but this time... everyone will know her identity.

As she was thinking about that she felt something coming towards her face. Her hand shot up and she caught a... frisbee?

Suddenly 4 pairs of feet came running towards her.

"Oh my gosh I didn't mean to throwit at you!" Said a man.

"I need more coffee." The sleep deprived one said.

"Tt." The one with the permanent scowl on his face said.

"Sorry pixie. We were having a brother bonding time and the wind got ahold of the frisbee." Said another guy.

"Um.... Okay... Here is the frisbee back! I'm Marinette by the way." She smiles and hands the frisbee back.

"I'm Richard but you could call me Dick." The one who first spoke said.

"I'm Jason. The coolest out of all of us." Jason said making Marinette giggle.

"I'm Tim." The sleep deprived person said.

"Damian." The rather cute man with a permanent scowl on his face said.

"Cool."

"Wanna join us in our game?" Dick asked.

"Sure! I have some spare time." Marinette smiles.

The game of frisbee went on. Marinette bonded with the Batboy and soon got all of their numbers. 3 of them dubbed her as their 'little sister' and Damian said she was an Angel.

The game soon ended much to all of their disappointment and Marinette had to leave.

"Bye guys. I hope I see you guys soon. It was nice meeting you all"

"Bye Sunshine!"

"Bye Pixie."

"Bye Angel."

"Byee!"

Marinette then walked back to the hotel she was staying at with Jagged and got ready for the next day.

~

"Awww man I forgot to invite her to come with us to Jagged's concert!" Jason whines.

"Who?" Bruce asks.

"Marinette! She is so cool." Dick says.

"She even got Damian to call her Angel." Tim smirks.

"I swear I will decapitate you Drake." Damian growls.

~

It was time for Marinette to sing. She was singing about her ex-boyfriend Adrien. He had broken up with her then got with Lila a couple of weeks later.

While she was waiting for her cue she could see Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Lile sitting in the audience as well as Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian. Oh well... they would have found out sooner or later.

Marinette checked to make sure her electric guitar is working. Good thing it is.

"NOW PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE, WITHOUT HER MASK, NETTIE!" The announcer said.

The lights darken as Marinette steps out onto the stage. There are red LED lights shining, they show her silhouette. She starts playing.

"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily. You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks."

People in the crowd stayed quiet. Wondering why they couldn't see her.

"Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?"