Another Marinette Parker One-Shot

Marinette is Peter Parker's twin. Both of them were stupid and got bitten by radioactive spiders. Peter was the only one to use his powers. Though Marinette did know how to control them and is as strong as Peter when she uses them, she decided that her brother should have the spot light.

Soon enough she decided to go to school in Paris. So that's what she did. She got the Ladybug Miraculous at 14. Defeated Hawkmoth at 15 because she is just that good.

She made some friends in Paris, though she knew that they were stupid and only had a few brain cells. She still visited Peter and her Aunt May. She then met the Avengers and Tony became a father figure to her and Peter.

At the age of 16 she met the Waynes when she went on a school trip. Since it was a 2 month long trip... she got pretty close to them. Especially Damian. She does have a tiny crush on her... maybe she kind of fell in love but... anyways.

The Waynes don't know that she is related to Spider-man and that she is the honorary daughter of Tony Stark, honorary niece of the other avengers.

Now the Waynes are in New York for a meeting with Tony Stark for a collaboration with Stark Industries and Wayne Enterprise. Do they know that since it is Christmas Break that Marinette will be there? Nope.

-

The Waynes enter Avenger's Tower to be greeted by Christmas decoration, distant laughter, and Pepper Potts.

"Ah! Mr. Wayne! It is so nice to see you on this wonderful winter afternoon. I assume you're here for the meeting?" Pepper asks as she shakes Bruce's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Potts. Please call me Bruce. And yes, we are here for the meeting."

"Please call me Pepper. Are these your kids?"

"Yes they are. The oldest is Richard-"

"Call me Dick!" Dick smiles brightly.

"Second oldest is Jason-"

"Hey." Jason gives a cheeky grin.

"Second youngest is Timothy-"

"Do you have coffee?" Tim asks half asleep. Pepper looks at him worriedly as Bruce just brushes it off.

"My youngest is Damian."

Damian gives a curt nod.

"It is nice to meet you all! Anyways, we are going to the Avenger's common room. Please do not ask why. Tony just wanted the meeting to go on in there." Pepper then starts leading the bats towards the elevator.

As the step into the elevator you could here laughter and a loud bang. The Waynes grow tense. Pepper pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs.

"Stupid kids."

Jason looks at her confused. "Are there kids in this building?"

"If the Avengers count as kids then yes, there are kids in the building." Pepper says.

Jason just snorts in response.

*Ding*

The elevator doors open and the Waynes are greeted with the sight of Tony Stark fixing himself coffee. Tim has stars in his eyes but Jason holds onto him before he can go anywhere.

"Bruce! It's so great to see you! And I see you brought... your children... anyways!" Tony claps his hand together and then motions towards the couches.

"Take a seat."

As the Waynes sit down Tony eyes Tim, who looks dead, warily.

"Kid, make yourself some coffee. I don't want a dead body in this place... I just cleaned it."