Reunited (Felinette)

Two six year olds were running around the park. They were having the time of their lives as the mother of the boy and the parents of the girl smiled at the two friends.

"Come on Felix! You can't catch me!" Said the girl with black hair that shined a midnight blue in the light. Her eyes look like pools of the deepest waters in the ocean.

"Oh yeah, Netta! I am about to catch up.... aaannddd... TAG!" Said the young lad who was slightly taller than Marinette. He had blonde hair that was neatly styled. His eyes were a soft green color that sparkled brightly in the sunlight.

"Ahh!" The young girl said as she toppled over, dragging the eldest of the two down with her.

"Agghh." Felix had groaned. He then looks at his best friend in concern. "Netta are you okay?"

'Netta' smiles a small smile as she tried to hide her wince. But Felix was too smart. He quickly engulfed her into a bear hug.

"I'm sorry, Marinette! I didn't mean to!" He cried.

Marinette hugged back. "It's okay Fe! I'm fine. I just bruised my elbow!"

Felix pulled as he wiped the tears from his eyes. He then smiled happily at Marinette and stood up. He then help Marinette up as they began to play again.

"Felix! It's time to get going." Amelie Graham de Vanily, Felix's mother, called out as she got done with the conversation between her and her two friends.

Marinette looked at Felix with sad eyes. "I don't want you to go!" She then latched onto him.

Felix had the same look on his face as he hugged his best friend back. "I'll see you tomorrow, Netta."

They both walked over to their parents. They then hugged each other one last time before setting off in different directions.

-

The next day was unexpected.

Felix's mother got a call for work. It stated that they needed to move to London for business.

Once Felix heard that he begs his mother to let him stay. He stated that he couldn't leave Marinette behind.

"Oh Felix dear. You will see each other soon." Amelie said.

"Can I say good bye?" Felix asked.

"Of course, love." She said as her and her son made their way to the bakery.

Upon entering Tom and Sabine welcomed them. Marinette, hearing her father's loud welcoming, came running down to see Felix. She threw herself at him and tackled him into a hug, not noticing how sad he looked.

"Feli! I missed you soooooo much!" She then pulled away and noticed his sad face.

"Felix? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry!"

"I-I'm moving to London, Netta. I have to move away!" He cried as he hugged her.

"You can't leave! I don't want you too! You have to stay!" Marinette cried.

Amelie bent down and rubbed the girls back. "I'm sorry sweetie. But we have to. I promise we will be back in the future and you guys can spend as much time as you want with each other."

Marinette looked at the girl she had grown to love as one of her mother figures. She then dragged Felix and engulfed both Amelie and Felix into a hug.

Soon Sabine and Tom joined in.

As Amelie and Felix were about to leave Marinette pulled Felix back.

"Netta?" Felix asked the crying girl, trying to see what she needed.