See you later

Marinette and Damian had broken up only a year ago. Seeing as Damian was always too busy doing his nightly activities, not that Marinette needed to know that.

It hurt both of them.

And they knew that.

They loved each other. So much. They were perfect for each other. It was just the wrong time then.

Their feelings for each other are still stronger than ever. But they knew they needed this break. How long will it last? They don't know. However long they need.

Currently the 18 year old Damian is in Paris due to him hearing about some... magical butterfly dude. He totally didn't volunteer because he knew Marinette lived there.

"Come on Demon Spawn!" Jason said. Yes, he came here with Jason. He was that desperate.

"Where are we going, Todd? The hotel is that way." Damian points towards the tall building a few miles away.

"Yeah but the crowd of people are this way!" Jason argued.

"Why the hell are we going to a crowd of people?" Damian growled.

"To get answers on this magical dude!" Jason then continues to drag him towards where the crowd is... which is close to the Eiffel Tower.

Meanwhile...

Marinette was sitting on a bench near the Eiffel Tower with her guitar. She had pushed herself into learning new things when everyone had left her. It got worse after her break up with Damian.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, Marinette starts to pluck some of the strings on her guitar. Soon it turned into a tune.

Not noticing a crowd forming around her as she played... nor a certain class or past lover coming closer.

Damian stopped dead in his tracks, causing Jason to stop.

"What the fuck, Damian! Why did you stop... walking...." Jason took one look in the direction that Damian was looking at and froze.

Damian feels like he is gonna cry. Sure he knew she lived here but... actually seeing her... hurt. All he wanted to do in that moment was to hug her and tell her how sorry he is. How they could watch movies and cuddle all night.

Yet he couldn't do that.

Damian took notice of how she was in her own little world as she played her guitar gracefully. What he didn't expect was for her to start singing.

Matter of fact... no one expected it.

While singing, Marinette couldn't help but let tears slide down her cheeks as she sung.

Damian had tears running down his cheeks too. He couldn't help it. The song was clearly about him. All he could do was remember all the good times they had. He'd do anything to get her back.

As the song ended Damian made his way to the front of the crowd. Jason following after him, trying to stop him from doing something he would regret.

Once he got to the front he noticed Marinette's tear strained face and her shocked look as she notice the crowd.

As her eyes danced over the crowd her eyes landed on a teary eyed Damian.

Both of them locked eyes.