POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account

Backstory- Damian ran away from home at the age of 11 due to everyone in the Wayne Manor treating him as some sort of monster. The Waynes have been looking for Damian ever since he left. He was now 17.

Little do they know... he went to Paris. And met Marinette and her group of friends. (Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Alix, Nino) He fell in love with Marinette and became really close to the others. He opened up and now he is like a normal teenager. He never got treated like a monster after his group of friends figured out about his past.

He also took a liking to music. Just like every other person in their group. And Luka just so happens to be the famous son of Jagged Stone.

-

Tim was scrolling through his Twitter when he came across a post from one of his favorite singer/songwriters. Who? Luka Stone.

At that time Jason and Dick came in.

"What cha lookin' at, Replacement?" Jason asks as he looks over Tim's shoulder.

"Luka Stone posted on Twitter! The tweet has pictures attached! Omg! There are also videos!" Tim then started to freak out.

"Calm down Timmy! It's probably pictures of a tour." Dick said.

Jason snorts. "Yeah right." He then looks at Tim's phone.

The post read, "I swear to God. My friends are the hottest people I have ever seen. 😩"

There were tons of pictures attached.

"Maybe he posted them on the wrong account.... And maybe we shouldn't look at his friends. You know... for privacy." Dick added.

"Who cares!" Jason argued.

Tim ignored them as he looked at the pictures.

The first few showed a girl with blonde hair. She was smiling at a girl who had a blue hair with a pixie cut.

The next few were of a guy that had headphones in every single picture and a girl with mid length pink hair.

The next though....

To tell you they shocked the three Waynes was an understatement.

There was a girl with long beautiful midnight hair. Then there was an awfully familiar guy with dark hair and tan skin with forest green eyes. Though he was older and his features were definitely sharper.

The girl was being held bridal style by him. The text in the picture says. "I swear we can't go to any party without this girl getting a spiked drink."

"Is that...." Jason started.

"I think so...." Dick said.

"He looks different." Tim said.

"Well duh. He has a jawline that could cut skin." Jason rolled his eyes.

The next picture wasn't even a picture. It was a video.

"Play it." Dick said, urgently.

Rolling his eyes, Tim started the video.

In the background there was a song playing. That song being Careless Whisper- George Micheal.

There were people singing along to the song, doing their own thing. Then Luka points the camera at the girl and Damian.

"Marinette. Damian. Take the lead!"

Damian and supposedly Marinette look up and then just shrug. They sing the next part in perfect harmony.

"Tonight the music seems so loud. I wish that we could loose this sound. Maybe it's better this way. We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say. We could've been so good together. We could've lived this dance forever."