GroundHog Day PT 2

~You asked then you shall receive~

Marinette stared at herself in the mirror.

She was wearing a beautiful red dress that had a slit that went up to her mid thigh. The dress was one of her original designs. It complemented her figure very nicely.

Why is she dressed up? Simple. Her and her parents were invited to a Wayne Charity Gala in Jagged's home town, Gotham.

Due to the fall out with her friends 4 months ago she didn't want to go to it at first but Jagged had said, "Oh come on Nettie! I'm pretty sure Brucie has a son your age! You guys could hang out if you are bored!"

Not wanting to make her father disappointed she agreed. So now here she is. In a dress. Wearing a light make up look that made her look sun kissed and some red heels that matched her dress.

To be honest she would date herself if that was possible because she looked hot.

"Mari?" Penny asks as she opens the door to her hotel room only to gasp.

"Oh sweetie you look stunning! Everyone will be jealous of you when we step foot in that Gala." Penny says as she gives Marinette a small hug.

Marinette smiles at the person who is her adoptive mother/mother figure. "Thanks mom. You look gorgeous too."

Penny was wearing a dress similar to Marinette's. It was purple with hidden music notes on it to match Jagged's outfit.

"Thank you hun. We better hurry. Jagged doesn't wanna stay too long. We can't leave Fang here the entire night." Penny chuckles.

"Yeah okay. Let's go."

Soon they make their way to the limo that is parked in the front of the hotel.

"Nettie you look stunning! My baby girl is all grown up." Jagged says as he wipes a fake tear then ushers them into the limo.

"We gotta hurry! I want to introduce you, Mari, to Bruce. I'm sure he will love you!" Jagged smiles.

Marinette giggles at her dad's antics.

Soon they leave for the gala. Upon arriving there were multiple reporters and a lot of cameras. Marinette thought she was gonna get blinded by the light. But since she was stuck in between her parents she was as safe as she could be right now.

Jagged guided the two ladies inside. Marinette marveled at the beautiful interior of the place. Not even noticing multiple eyes on her.

Jagged almost started dragging them around the place in order to find his childhood friend. Once they found him he simply waited for Bruce to stop talking to the person he was talking to.

Once Bruce was done Jagged marched right up.

"BRUCIE! Long time no see! How is life? Is it rock n' roll?" Jagged ask as he hugs Bruce.

Bruce chuckles. "Hello to you too Jared. Who are these lovely ladies with you?"

"This is Penny! My wife. And this is my daughter Marinette." Jagged introduces.