Marinette Parker?

Info- Marinette is Peter Parker's (spider-man) twin sister. Marinette went to Paris for a mission and was formally known as Marinette Dupain-Cheng there. She became Ladybug and saved Paris in under 2 years. Now she is living with Aunt May and Peter Parker. During her time in Paris Marinette met the Waynes who were on a business trip. She got pretty close to them (especially Damian) even though they might not see each other again (They met one year ago from where this story takes place.) Marinette is part of the Avenger team seeing as she got a whole lot of powers from the miraculous. Now she is 16 and teams up with her twin a lot. Also they visit the Avengers tower frequently after school.

~~~

"Thank you for coming today Bruce. It's nice to meet your family too." Pepper Potts smiles as she escorts the Wayne family to a meeting room.

"Thank you for having us Miss Potts." Bruce says.

...

Let's rewind. Bruce Wayne and is family... formally known as the batfam... are currently at the Avengers tower to create an alliance. So basically when ever the Avengers or the Batfam need back up they can turn to each other... anyways back to the point.

...

"This place is so friggin cool." Tim whispers.

"Yeah... you got that right replacement." Jason whispers back.

"Bruce! Nice to meet you in person and not on the phone. I'm guessing this is the whole Bat fam?" Tony says as he walks toward Bruce to greet everyone.

"I-" Bruce starts.

"Yes! We are the Batfam. I'm Richard Grayson!" Dick states happily.

"Nightwing... hmm nice to meet you. What about the gremlin that looks like he will bite anybody..." Tony ask gesturing to Damian.

Jason burst out laughing. "That's even better than Demon!"

"Shut it Todd before I rip your head off." Damian growls.

"Oo scary. Okay so I'm guessing he is Robin. And you guys are Red Hood and Red Robin?" Tony asks.

"Yep!" Tim says.

"Okay have a seat. I'm sure Cap will be here-"

"Here!" Steve Rodgers says as he makes it into the room.

"Okay... Now let's..." And then the discussion continues on. That was until they heard someone scream down the hall.

...

Peter and Marinette were just messing around as their hero personas. Yeah big mistake.

"AHH I GOT SHOT!" Marinette screams to Peter. Right now they are about a mile away from the Avenger tower. They were gonna pay some of the Avengers a visit for fun.

"HOW! WHAT SHOT YOU!" Peter says as he swings over to Marinette.

"I don't know! That's the thing. It just happened. And- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT." Marinette says as she stares at some alien cat thing.

"That's...  a flerken." Peter says.

"But it looks like a cat. AHHHH!" Marinette screams as she crashes into one of the windows of the Avengers tower due to the Flerken jumping in her.

"MARINETTE! BE CAREFUL!" Peter says as he swings through the window.

They didn't even realize Tony Stark and the Waynes running in with the rest of the Avengers.

The Waynes looked shocked to see their old friend in a suit with spider-man by her side fighting a cat. The Avengers just watch in either annoyance or amusement.

"GET OFF OF MY YOU STUPID THING!" Marinette screams.

"MARINETTE STOP! IT WILL PROBABLY SCRATCHED YOU AND THEN THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO MR. FURY WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" Peter screams.

"HEY CALM DOWN!" Tony yells yet he fails to get their attention.

"Imma kill it." Marinette says as she struggles to get the cat away from her. I mean the cat is literally trying to eat her.

"Marinette don't." Peter says.

"Imma do it. That last thing I need is to die by the paws of an alien cat thing."

"You are already gonna die if you don't stitch yourself up!" Peter argues.

"Oh yeah... right." Marinette says as she stops struggling for a second. But the Flerken had other plans.

It pounces on Marinette... or at least try's to. But Marinette uses her powers (You know like Wanda) and flys up to the ceiling.

"IF GOD IS MAKING THIS DAY MY DEATH DATE. THEN IM DYING FROM THE GUN SHOT NOT THE ALIEN. IT WAS NICE BEING AN AVENGER." Marinette says as she stares at the cat.

"Marinette get down. It won't hurt you if you don't bother it." Natasha says.

"Nuh uh that thing WILL kill me." Marinette says.

"Mari get doooowwwnnn!" Peter whines.

"Shut up spider dude. You got me in this ness in the first place!" Marinette growls.

"ME! I DID NOT!" Peter says.

"Did too! You said we would just play games while on our way here. BUT NOW IM DYING FROM A BULLET TO THE GUT AND AN ALIEN ATTACKING ME."

"The Flerken is your problem not mi-" Peter starts.

"HEY! Calm down or I'll call Aunt May! You want me to call Aunt May!" Tony threatens.

"DON'T TELL AUNT MAY!" Peter and Marinette yell as they almost get whiplash from looking at Tony.

"Aunt May would kill me! If she figures out I even got hurt oooo and if she figures out Peter was the reason for it-"

"I AM NOT THE REASON! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SINCE I'M YOUR TWIN YOU GET TO BLAME EVERYTHING ON MEEE!" Peter says.

"You are a neeerrrrrddddd!" Marinette says.

"So? You are too." Peter says.

"AM NOT-"

"Aunt May it's Tony we have-" Tony starts as the call to Aunt May connects.

Marinette then stops flying and snatched the phone from Tony.

"Heeeeyyyy Aunt May!" Marinette says as she then starts healing her self.

"Marinette give Tony his phone back. I'm sure what ever he had to say was very important." May says.

"Actually Aunt May it wasn't at all!" Peter joins in.

"Mhm..."

"Marinette got shot in the gut apparently and then she started fighting an alien cat." Tony says.

"..."

"WHAT! Noooooo that's not what happened. Oh is that the line breaking? *fake static noises* Oh no! Sorry Aunt May see you when I get home! Love yooouuu!" Marinette then hangs up.

"Busted." Peter laughs.

"We are both dead." Marinette says. She then looks around and realizes everyone was there.

"OH Hey fam! And the.. Waynes? What- Did I miss something." Marinette asks as she stares at the Waynes.

"What the frickity frack just happened." Dick says.

"The little one got attacked by a Flerken. Which is an Alien Cat that can swallow things whole." Sam says.

"What-" Jason says still shocked.

"Marinette has powers? What the fu-" Tim starts.

"Language." Steve says.

———

A/N. IM SORRY I HAD TO DO IT. I just came to my mind and it currently like 2 am so umm yeah!