мой маленький паучок pt 2

The class had just gotten off the bus infront of Gotham academy. Lila was talking about how she was 'dating' Damian Wayne. The class was eating it all up.

That was until 6 different people yelled Marinette's name. Everyone around them looked in the direction of either the class (because a lot of people knew who Marinette was) or the 6 people running in the class' direction.

Those 6 people were Jon, Allen, Allegra, Claude, Bridgette, and Felix. Marinette immediately brighten and pushed her way to the front of her class. Once she made it to the front she was pushed back by a force.

That force being Allegra and Bridgette hugging her to death. "Cant- Breath!" Marinette gasped out.

Allegra and Bridgette laughed nervously. "Sorry about that Nettie." Allegra smiled. Bridgette squealed. "I can't believe you are here! It's like it's been forever!"

The boys finally caught up. "Can you guys calm down?" Felix asked.

Allegra and Bridgette looked at each other. "Nah."

Marinette laughed. "Hi guys! Long time no see."

"Welcome back Gotham's Sunshine!" Jon smiled.

"OH THE SUNSHINE OF GOTHAM... HAST HATH RETURNED! EV'RYONE KNEELETH BEF'RE THY PRINCESS." Claude dramatically bowed and winked.

Marinette giggled. "Still dramatic I see."

"The lady speaks! THE PRINCESS HAST HATH SAID H'R FIRST W'RDS. THY PRINCESS HAS-" Claude jumps at the sudden voice.

"Would you shut up already?" Damian rolled his eyes though you could see that he really didn't mind the dramatics. Marinette slapped his shoulder. "No need to be rude, mon démon."

Damian rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arm around Marinette's shoulder. The school was used to seeing Damian and Marinette hang out and they all knew that the two were dating even if they haven't really publicly announced it.

"What did you expect me to do? Speak Shakespeare? I'll save that for Todd and Leroy." Marinette rolled her eyes as Damian said that.

"Mari-brat stop touching the poor guy!" Lila pulls Marinette away from Damian and immediately latches on to him. "I'm so sorry about her! She is such a brat-"

"First off she isn't a brat and second I have a girlfriend so stop touching me." Damian glared at Lila causing her to shrink back.

"Lila aren't you dating Damian Wayne?" Marinette asked as she moved back over to them. She saw how confused and angry Damian looked and held onto his wrist.

"Yeah! What makes you think I would get with that guy? He isn't as far as hot as Damian Wayne." Lila huffed.

"But I'm-" Marinette put a hand over Damian's mouth in order to not make him say anything. "Great Lila. Good to know. Now leave."

Lila looked at Marinette weirdly before rolling her eyes. "Slut." She whispered to Marinette. Marinette rolled her eyes.

She removed her hand from Damian's mouth to find him glaring at her instead. "What?" Marinette questioned. "What was that for? I could have revealed her right then and there!"

Marinette stared at Damian with a blank expression. "Exactly. We still have the rest of the trip to do so. Plus you revealing yourself as Damian Wayne will only reveal one lie."

Damian huffed. "Do you even have a plan?" Marinette giggled. "Of course I do! Since Lila lied about being the daughter of Tony Stark and Black Widow, which makes no sense because Black Widow was in you know what. But the Black Widow having a daughter part isn't really much of a lie-"