Chapter 21

Hello everyone :) Hope you enjoy

Chapter 21

Jessica stands and heads to the bathroom while laughing. She and Cassandra had been talking for hours now and it’s like she already had this pull towards Cassandra. She turns around and blushes for thinking such a thing and rushes into the bathroom shutting the door.

Cassandra shakes her head from side to side in disbelieve. She did not understand how Jessica could deal with dumb high school students. Cassandra could not picture herself working in a high school with immature teens. ‘I bet the boys drool.’ Cassandra thinks. Jessica was hot. Even in the bad state she was in she still looked beautiful as ever. Cassandra lies back in the bed when she hears the shower running. She smirks when she remembers Jessica saying earlier, ‘I really should shower. I know I smell really bad.’ Cassandra only laugh while agreeing which made the red head frown quickly getting up to rush into the bathroom.

About twenty minutes later Jessica had come out of the bathroom only wrapped in a towel. Cassandra could feel herself drooling. Scratch that! Jessica was a goddess. Her red hair that was in a messy ponytail moments ago was now down her back wet and dripping. Her skin that was just covered in dirt was now glowing with perfection. And her breast. ‘Oh God her breast.’ Cassandra thinks eyeing the rack that hid perfectly but not too well to cover the cleavage in the white towel.

Cassandra gulps and adverts her eyes to the floor and stands, “I can leave while you change.”

Jessica cocks her head to the side confused, “It is fine Cassandra. We are both women and I really do not want to be alone.”

Cassandra begins to chew on her lip as she stares at Jessica who was in all truth scared as shit.

“I’m sorry if I’m acting as if I’m a spoil child who does not want to go to sleep alone in the dark.” Jessica says looking at Cassandra.

“No it is fine.” The dark haired woman says. “I will stay until dinner is ready.” Cassandra glances at her watch surprised at the time. ‘Jeez I’ve been in for hours.’

Cassandra looks up and quickly turns around when she notice Jessica has dropped her towel. ‘She isn’t into modesty I see.’

Cassandra glances over her shoulder to see Jessica clamping on her black bra that matches with her underwear. She is guessing the maids brought this to her. ‘Who would have modesty with a body like that?’ Cassandra could feel herself drooling again as she stared at the tone but very curvy body. She turns around very embarrassed until she hears giggling, “You can turn around now Cassandra.”

Cassandra turns around and sees Jessica in a pair of shorts that doesn’t cover much and a spaghetti strap t-shirt. She bites her lip again feeling her hormones flying through the roof. Jessica begins to shift and asks, “You’re red?”

Cassandra glances towards the mirror on the wall and notice her neck and face is red. ‘I do not blush!’ she argues with herself which only makes her blush harder. Jessica walks up to her giggling again. That same damn giggle that just does something to Cassandra. “Where the hell is all this coming from?” she whispers.

“Huh?” Jessica asks confused. Cassandra shakes her thoughts away and grabs Jessica wrist saying, “Come on I bet you’re hungry.”

On the way downstairs Cassandra mentally orders herself not to stare or blush again tonight.