Chapter 14

Hope you enjoy

<><> 

Chapter 14

As promised Cassandra woke up extra early so she could take Kimberly out somewhere for her birthday. She hated she was getting close to Kimberly and she knew she was getting too close but she didn’t care at the time because she was confident that Chloe and Violet was going to help her defeat Virgil once and for all. She could finally be free. Finally be able to make her own decisions.

Cassandra stares at herself in the mirror. She pulls on her combat boots and then pulls her hair in a high pony tail. She then walks out the door and heads to Kimberly room. She knocks twice and just as last night the same lady answers the door.

“What do you want.” She asks rudely.

“I’m here to see Kimberly.” Cassandra snaps. “Why are you in her room anyways?”

“Because I can.”

Cassandra rolls her eyes. She didn’t know this lady and really didn’t care who this lady was. “Look lady just tell Kimberly I’m downstairs waiting.”

“She will not go anywhere with you.”

Cassandra groans and asks with impatience, “And why is that.”

“Because you’re a witch.”

Cassandra roll her eyes again and then snaps, “Look lady Kimberly is almost an adult and you are not her mother sooooo could you move so I can tell Kimberly myself that I’m ready when she is.”

“Kate what are you doing.”

Cassandra grins hearing Kimberly voice then seeing her strawberry blonde hair trying to fight her way around this Kate. Finally Kate moves and Kimberly smiles at seeing Cassandra.

The older witch grins, “Hello pumpkin.” She then stares at Kimberly attire and takes in the dolphin pajamas. “Nice pajamas.” She winks and then says, “I was thinking we could head out early.”

Kimberly blushes and then runs her hand through her fuzzy hair and says, “Just give me a sec.”

“Take your time darling.” Cassandra smiles. “I will be downstairs. Wear something comfortable.”

Kimberly blushes and then runs back into her room. Kate glares at the smirking Cassandra and then follows Kimberly back into the room. She sits on her bed while Kimberly rushes with her hair. “She’s a bit old don’t you think.”

She hears Kimberly groaning in the bathroom. Her younger sister who she would always protect with her life comes out the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth. She mumbles something ridiculous making Kate says, “Go rinse your mouth out.”

After two minutes Kimberly runs out and finds some red jeans and a stripe V-neck shirt that showed her cleavage nicely with the right bra. She brushes through her hair again and then throws on a pair of her boots and then turns around slowly asking, “How do I look.” Her eyes sparkle and hair shine in the sunlight. Her older sister couldn’t even lie even she wanted to. Her younger sister was gorgeous. She wasn’t too bad herself. They almost looked the same it’s just her hair was cut shorter and was naturally red. She and Kate had different fathers making their hair color completely different but it never changed the closeness in them. Kimberly father stay around for a little while until one day he just vanish. Kate never met her father and never once asked about him she really didn’t care. When she was sixteen and Kimberly was eleven her mother had brought them to the Randers mansion and said that this was their new home. Her mother made her promise that she would take care of her younger sister with her life and ever since that promise that’s all Kate has been doing.