Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Chloe couldn’t believe it. It was like everything was happening in slow motion. People were falling everywhere. Violet pack was falling. Chloe turns and watches the mansion as it slowly burns. She saw Cassandra to her left trying her best to stop the fire. Chloe then finally snaps out of it when Cassandra screams her name, “Help!”

Chloe runs to Cassandra side and uses a water spell to stop the fire.

On the other side Violet, Catherine, Olivia, and Riley were fighting side by side. Violet was quickly adapting. It was true she and Riley had been practicing but the dragons were advance. The soldier in front of her swings left and she blocks it with her forearm and kicks him to the ground. The soldier rolls over but before he could stand Violet kicks him so hard in the head that he falls unconscious.

Catherine sneers her fangs showing as she shoots the three soldiers in front of her. One she hits in the chest but the other two hides behind a tree. “She’s a Vamp.” She hears one of the dragons say. “Use the gas ring.” Catherine takes two steps back not knowing what was heading her way. Out of nowhere three silver rings fall in front of her. Catherine eyebrow arches and then her eyes widen when the three rings begins to beep. Catherine covers her face and is surprised when she is knocked to the ground.

Riley screams out in pain and Catherine quickly beats her arm but pulls back and scream too. “What the fuck!” Riley stands and orders, “Quickly get up.”

Catherine gets up and sees the badly burned marks on Catherine upper arm. Catherine was about to suck her finger until Riley grabs her hand and demands, “Don’t touch it and don’t put it in your mouth.” Riley dodges another bullet and says, “It’s an electric liquid and will burn your insides like acids. It’s like being in the sun without your stupid lotion shit.”

Catherine sneers but does what Riley says. It seem she know more than her. “Catherine!”

The red head turns around and Riley says, “Don’t show who you are. It’s better if they are guessing. Fight from a distant.”

Again Catherine nods her head again. Maybe. Just Maybe. Riley could get them out this shit.

<><> 

Olivia and Violet had their back to each other. Olivia was about to transform but Violet had stopped her saying to keep them guessing. Olivia only growled. She was at a disadvantage. Violet flips the blonde on the ground and then her eyes begins to glow brighter as she begins to throw fire balls at the other soldiers. Olivia groans and stands hand says frustrated, “How the hell you expect me to fight.”

“Just let me protect you for now Olivia.” Violet replies kicking another soldier in the head. She grabs his Ak47 and tosses it towards Olivia. “Let lose.”

Olivia only smirks and when another group of soldiers charges towards them Olivia shoots each one of them in the head. Three of the soldiers luckily fall to the ground and throws bombs towards them.

John smirks as he watches the beautiful white mansion burn slowly. He growls when he notices the two sisters using their powers to stop the fire. “Blow a missile towards them.”

The soldier does what he is order and when Chloe and Cassandra is locked on target he screams, “I have the target lock.”

“Shoot.”

For some odd reason Cassandra felt that something was wrong and she was right she turned around to see a missile coming their way.  “Chloe!”

Chloe slowly turns around and her eyes glow grey as the she watches the missile heads towards their way. She raises her hands and deflects the missile down which hits the ground knocking them both on their backs. Chloe blinks several times and then squeezes her ear because it was ringing so loud. She cries out as she looks at the wound on her belly but cries out even louder when she notices her sister not moving. She tries to crawl but she cannot move. “Cassandra!” Chloe screams.