Chapter 8

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 8

Cassandra sneaks downstairs to the basement. Violet screaming has been going on for three straight days now and the alpha wouldn’t break. She smirks hearing Virgil in the back room letting out his frustration. No one ever held on that long. Not even herself. Finally she was at the bottom of the steps where she saw Violet hanging from the chains with blood soak around her body. Cassandra bites her lip taking in the sight. ‘How have you survived this long?” The older witch wonders. She slowly walks up on the wolf and notice that Violet looked bad. Her hair was soaked with sweat and her bra and panties were half torn off her body. Her entire body was covered with blood and cuts.

Cassandra slowly moves the hair from Violet face softly making the wolf jump. “Chloe.” She hears. Cassandra frowns but notice the wolf was seeing things. So she plays along. “Shhh I have something for you to drink.”

Cassandra grabs the bottle of water and puts a straw inside the bottle and puts it up towards Violet mouth. “Drink.” She softly orders. The wolf does as she says but with too much force making the witch pull the water back. Violet starts to cough and Cassandra says, “Don’t drink so fast.”

Violet nods her head and Cassandra gives her something more to drink. She then pulls it away making the wolf fuss. “Shhhh.” She whispers. “I have something for you to eat.”

Violet nods her head again never opening her eyes because she has to black eyes keeping her from doing so. Cassandra walks towards the table and places the water down and grabs a roll and rips small pieces off feeding the alpha slowly. Once she is done she lets Violet drink the rest of the water. She then rubs Violet cheek and Violet leans into the touch. Cassandra bites her lip wondering when she became so soft. She quickly pulls her hand away and whispers softly, “Get some rest. They will come back.”

“Help me.” Violet gets out barely.

“I’m sorry I can’t.” Cassandra frowns and seconds later Violet is back into a deep sleep. Cassandra walks back upstairs and sneaks back into her room.

<><> 

Chloe stares out her bedroom window into the forest and wonder did Violet feel like this when she was missing for so long. It only has been three days but Chloe knew she couldn’t stay in the mansion for another second. Their daughter Rue called two nights straight wondering where Violet was so she could tell her about her new friends at school but Chloe lied and said she was out on an important mission. The witch felt bad and didn’t think she could lie to her daughter again.

The new bond was starting to feel really weird lately. Chloe couldn’t understand the new feeling she just knew it wasn’t as strong as it used to be. It was slowly fading away. But Chloe still couldn’t feel her and Violet bond and it still scared her.

Downstairs Olivia and Catherine were sitting at the kitchen table with the pack. They were all out of ideas and couldn’t track down the red cloaked men. The dirty blonde begins to tap her nails and then says, “We should just go check out the stupid mansion.”

“But’s it spelled.” One of the pack members argues.

“We will set up a steak out for about twenty-four hours then after we have enough information we can get Chloe and Anne to un-spell the mansion.”

“That sounds like what I said to do three days ago!”

The entire table turns around to see an angry Chloe standing in the doorway. “No” Olivia argues. “You wanted to go and search the mansion without us knowing anything about Virgil or these red men.”